Habs eliminated, who do you cheer for?

KoZed

Hawks were my pick in the West, and with the 'Caps failing out East, I think that's where I'll go.

However, I'm not sure I'll watch much hockey until the Cup Finals...

I want Boston in the finals so cherry can have a heart attack of joy ! seriously I admire this team. I love the way they play and I just wish Mtl played like that,

west: I'll cheer for Vancouver, detroit or chicago.

I really like the Hawks too and watching them come back from 4-1 tonight was impressive, they deserved a better fate. Calgary won cause they got the lucky breaks. Chicago needs Game 5 or the series is done, Calgary plays like an entirely difference team at the Saddledome and with momentum would probably take Game 6.

B's are still my playoff team though.

I want Boston in the finals so cherry can have a heart attack of joy ! seriously I admire this team. I love the way they play

west: I'll cheer for Vancouver, detroit or chicago.

:puke:

I never want the Bruins to win ever..... under any circumstances. I'd like to see their top Dman hurt and two of their top forwards out and then we can see how well they play. That does not mean I wish any ill on Chara.

With MTL gone I will cheer against Philly, Boston, Carolina, Calgary. The only team I would be not too unhappy to see win is Chicago

I've slowly become a big Hawks fan. Toews, Kane, Sharp, Havlat, Byfuglien, Verteeg, Boland & Ladd up front are exciting to watch and their D makes me jealous: Barker, Campbell, Keith, Seabrook

Mee too

All you sicko's taking the Bruins :wacko:

Show some pride and hate them as they deserve to be hated. :angry:

As for my other team... I guess it will be Calgary, I love Iggy

Absolutely, I still hate Edmonton for eliminating MTL in 1981--and Calgary for 1989 plus I want them to fall flat so that Sutter can be roasted and all the Morons who thought he was a genius at deadline day might possibly see the reality.

Absolutely, I still hate Edmonton for eliminating MTL in 1981--and Calgary for 1989 plus I want them to fall flat so that Sutter can be roasted and all the Morons who thought he was a genius at deadline day might possibly see the reality.

What was wrong with deadline day? He addressed their 2 #1 needs and really gave nothing in return.

Don't care anymore. Don't plan on spending anymore sunny weather inside watching hockey.

+1

Actually, I'm kind of relieved the Habs are out early, so I don't have to stay home to watch their games

What was wrong with deadline day? He addressed their 2 #1 needs and really gave nothing in return.

Uhhh.. put them so hard up against the cap that they could only ice 17 players for a number of their last RS games.

Up until last night OJO had not scored in 16 games...

The reality being that no matter how popular a given move is we cant judge it until a significant periopd of time has passed.

Superfical analysis:

Win= genius

Lose = moron

Uhhh.. put them so hard up against the cap that they could only ice 17 players for a number of their last RS games.

Up until last night OJO had not scored in 16 games...

The reality being that no matter how popular a given move is we cant judge it until a significant periopd of time has passed.

Superfical analysis:

Win= genius

Lose = moron

Jokinen also began his stint as basically the only Flame supplying any offence. The trade for Jokinen wasn't only for this season but also for next, Sutter is preparing for when Cammalleri bolts. Jokinen is under contract and was brought in to help retain some of that offence.

The Flames going into the tank had more to do with injuries, their entire 2nd line (Bourque, Langkow and Bertuzzi) was gone for a couple of weeks. The entire 4th line, parts of the 3rd line and half the D corps were from the AHL. Phanuef is playing hurt, basically everyone knows this now and losing Regehr is bigger then any other Flame going down (Kipper being the exception)

Yeah the Flames played lousy down the stretch but deadline day had nothing to do with it. The cap trouble resulted from the Flames not being able to claim the LTI rule on anyone and all the call-ups they had to make. Things would've been even worse without the moves Sutter made. The situation got so bad that everyone was looking forward to the return of Rhett Warrener who 1)has been completely useless since the lockout and 2)hasn't played hockey the entire season

Edited by jetsniper

I guess my response to this post would be...

Lick 'em.

:P

I'll cheer for Pittsburgh to come out of the East. In the west, I don't know...there are a few teams I watched and really liked this year. Chicago and Calgary are both fun teams to watch, and when the Sharks are on...they are impressive too.

I think Vancouver may come out on top of that series. It's gonna be great. I will enjoy both Western Matchups a lot. If Anaheim can get through Detroit, they have a good chance to hoist the mug again. It will be interesting to see who Pittsburgh faces.