GDT Cancuks vs Habs 02/02

Easy Ryder

hretreat.jpg

JM game plan.

For what it's worth here's the crew that will be massacre tonight.

Benoit Pouliot - Tomas Plekanec - Sergei Kostitsyn

Ben Maxwell - Scott Gomez - Brian Gionta

Marc-André Bergeron - Maxim Lapierre - Mathieu Darche

Travis Moen - Glen Metropolit - Matt D'Agostini

Roman Hamrlik - Josh Gorges

Hal Gill - Yannick Weber

Andrei Markov - Ryan O'Byrne

Halak

Canucks line up

The Sedins

Ski%20Warriors.jpg

Luongo

When-Was-The-Great-Wall-Of-China-Built.j

and some other players to follow and form a team.

Edited by Easy Ryder

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, goaltending will solid again, 5-1 Canucks.

The habs draw a whopping 1 penalty, score on the PP.

They will be on a 4+ game streak with no even strength goals. (Pathetic but true).

I'll go on a bigger limb and say someone actually gets in afight tonight.

wow... might as well rename this the optimism thread.

I'm going to have some faith. I say the boys rally out of the gate, put in 2 goals early to take the 2-0 lead and end up holding on in the 3rd for a 3-2 win.

Nice, goaltending will solid again, 5-1 Canucks.

The habs draw a whopping 1 penalty, score on the PP.

They will be on a 4+ game streak with no even strength goals. (Pathetic but true).

I'll go on a bigger limb and say someone actually gets in afight tonight.

Habs win 4-1!!

Haha everyone is so damn depressing around here -_-.

Are we forgetting the damn LEAFS chased Luongo from the net on Saturday night. Everyone needs to stop the pity party.

Edited by bar

Do i need to call my bookie again on this one, You are 2 for 2 when i think they'll get shelled. :D

Haha if I am wrong Chris...I will change my sig to something worthy of my mistake.

1. Canada

2. USA

3. Russia

4. Sweden

Thats my top four!

Back on topic, is there any team really you think this team cannot beat on any given night? I don't mean in a 7 game series? It's proven again and again on any given night any team can beat another, I dunno why everyones worried. This surprises you, think they gonna win, they lose, think they'll get crushed, they play great.

12-1 Canucks. Halak with the lone Habs goal on a clearance that hits a stanchion and trickles in past a diving Luongo who went to play it behind the net.

Gionta, Gomez, and Pouliot all injured. 3, 7, and 4 weeks respectively.

12-1 Canucks. Halak with the lone Habs goal on a clearance that hits a stanchion and trickles in past a diving Luongo who went to play it behind the net.

Gionta, Gomez, and Pouliot all injured. 3, 7, and 4 weeks respectively.

I see what you did thur!

1. Canada

2. USA

3. Russia

4. Sweden

Thats my top four!

Back on topic, is there any team really you think this team cannot beat on any given night? I don't mean in a 7 game series? It's proven again and again on any given night any team can beat another, I dunno why everyones worried. This surprises you, think they gonna win, they lose, think they'll get crushed, they play great.

If you don't take it Chris, I will. I put USA out of the podium.

Habs win 4-1!!

Haha everyone is so damn depressing around here -_-.

Are we forgetting the damn LEAFS chased Luongo from the net on Saturday night. Everyone needs to stop the pity party.

And are you forgetting how every Quebecois goalie, no matter how terrible they are, completely owns us when we play them here (aside from Theodore, granted)? And that Luongo is perfect this year the game after getting pulled? Or how well Quebecois forwards play against us here (I expect Burrows to get a hattie tonight)?

And are you forgetting how every Quebecois goalie, no matter how terrible they are, completely owns us when we play them here (aside from Theodore, granted)? And that Luongo is perfect this year the game after getting pulled? Or how well Quebecois forwards play against us here (I expect Burrows to get a hattie tonight)?

I can't hear you, I can't hear you. <_<

Edited by bar

Oh my stars, that lineup is absolutely BRUTAL :lol:

The only hope is for a monolithic adherence to team play, discipline, and incredible work ethic. This team has to play like a Jacques Lemaire-coached expansion team to have any chance.

I think this is a long shot tonight. As one analyst from Montreal said... "No one would bet a dollar on a habs win tonight". While I am glad Halak is finally getting a chance to play back to back after a loss, I suspect he won't get to play the next game unless he pulls off a miracle tonight. Of course, after that disaster in Vancouver, I doubt Price wants in either...

Of course, I didn't figure we could beat NJ either, who knows what habs team will show up...