Anti-Maple Leafs Thread

Cataclaw

:clap::lol:

TSN's Quote of the Day

HAHA, I showed my friend who is a Toronto Fan and a HUGE supporter of Pogge the video and he said it was disgrace to the Toronto hockey in genreal! :lol:

Edited by Shu

• 2 weeks later...

GO Sens GO YAAAAAAA and then I :puke: thinking about what i just said...

edit : it will happen often as i picked the Sens in my fantasy pool... just think they will be on top.

by the way, am I the only one who :

1. hate to death Toronto AND Ottawa in general

2. prefer Ottawa to Toronto when each other are playing other teams

3. But prefer Toronto to Ottawa when these 2 face each others

that is weird hein???

And people are worried that we took too many penalties last night. We did but we were equaler by the canes. Tonights call are :wacko:

The goal called back for T.O. is questionable but it's OK if they call those consistantly throughout the season for all teams. Vermette had a breakaway later and Kubina swept his stick under his skates tripping him before poking the puck. Kubina did not swipe the puck enough to have control of the play. Two no nos on that play. I suspect the refs let the call go as a non call to compensate an angry MLSE for the non goal. What happens? Leafs scores a goal. I hope the whole year league wide isn't called like this.

I hate cheering for div rivals but since it's the leefs...GO SENS GO :lol:

a few people here wanting leafs to win? weird. i follow football (english football not the girly american one) and i support man utd- could never ever cheer on liverpool other than if helps us to win the league- ie by them beating chelsea or arsenal.

habs fan = not Leaf fan

Leaf fan = not habs fan

There are no other permutations

*exception - if you are a lifelong habs fan and your son is drafted by the Maple Leafs, or vice versa.

I would cut you some slack in those circumstances, but I still don't think I would like the Leafs.

Edited by Wamsley01

habs fan = not Leaf fan

Leaf fan = not habs fan

There are no other permutations

*exception - if you are a lifelong habs fan and your son is drafted by the Maple Leafs, or vice versa.

I would cut you some slack in those circumstances, but I still don't think I would like the Leafs.

Wait a minute, i'm a finished habs fan, hate the Leafs but when Leafs plays against Ottawa, i have no other choice than cheer for the Leafs because I hate Ottawa even more than T.O. (by the way I really love Terrell Owens so i'ma stop writing T.O.)

Wow, Laffs lost 7-1 to the Hurricants tonight.

In Toronto no less!

What did i tell you guys last week, eh? The hockey gods will smite the Laffs.

Habs play the Canes on Saturday so lets hope the Canadiens can have a little better luck and play a little harder.

Habs play the Canes on Saturday so lets hope the Canadiens can have a little better luck and play a little harder.

Montreal can skate with or outskate the canes. Toronto can outskate or skate with...............................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... HEY I'M STILL THINKING!

Leefs beat the Habs on Saturday because they had desperation. The 2 losses to Ottawa with only 1 of a possible 4 points wreaked. :lol: They threw the kitchen sink at us and then CAME CRASHING DOWN TO EARTH against the Canes! :lol:

Crashing down to earth due to playing above your means versus the Sens and the Habs. Sound familiar? Are they going to get tired? Sound like 2006-07? :D

And their other NE rivals; Buffalo and Boston are not going to make life easy either

AND MAKE NO MISTAKE - THE CANADIENS WANT SOME BLOOD. SEE YOU LATER LEEFS! :hlogo:

I wonder if the weafs will stop forechecking like boneheads and get it right tonight. :lol: How Maurice or even Don Cherry expect this team to get into the playoffs without overcoming this is worthy of debate. It's like I said before, they come crashing down to earth. How can a team function when it's all about aggressive forechecking that does pay off but also exposes the weafs to a 7-1 loss?

Everyone is excited and playing so hard but there is no flow on that team. No defensive responsibility. No cohesion. Settle it down dummies. Everyone's attacking aggressively and giving up all too important defensive position. It's a chicken with it's head cut off that will bother some on many a night but in the long run the chicken runs around like an idiot - forechecking without any disregard for anything else.

Leafs Over Forechecking Headless Chickens :lol:

Prove me wrong rivals

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Funny how thw leafs always bouce back fron being trounced. Now that they scored 8 goals in one game, watch them get shut out in their next. :lol:

Penguins next for them watch Jordan Stall have a big night.