GDT: Sens @ Habs

bar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point in booing Kovalev? It's embarassing. He wanted to finish his career here, and seems to still hang out in the city. I know the Bell Center has a fantastic atmoshere, but sometimes it's too much.

I wish for the day that the commentators call out players that deserve it. I swear all I ever hear is goaltending and rookies. Coaches, announcers, media...always give vets a pass.

And the leafs.. and Boston lately... :

They dominated the Bruins last year and they have been 50/50 with the Leafs.

BAck in it. 3-2!

I wish for the day that the commentators call out players that deserve it. I swear all I ever hear is goaltending and rookies. Coaches, announcers, media...always give vets a pass.

Lazy analysis.

One day these morons will realize there is a reason that Leighton went from career scrub to Stanley Cup finals goalie.

AK!! Where have you been for 2 years?

Big save Carey. Way to hold your ground and not drop down to soon!

What a nightmare period for a goaltender. 3 shots, all scoring chances.

Edited by Wamsley01

Did I just see AK drive the net.. and he scored!! wow...

man.. price needed that one.

he's actually been playing physical and going to the net this year - also been fairly responsible defensively! Now if can only get chicken legs going.

The power-plays helped, but what a dominating 3rd period!! Andrei looks great, a transformed player!! And we keep pace with the first place loafs.

Edited by Habsy

Pretty strong effort overall, save for somewhat of a boring 2nd period. Price wasn't at his best but did enough to get the win so life is good on that end. Great effort from the Cammalleri line and even Gionta's was better - I was happy to see Pouliot get some shifts back on there as well. Plekanec 21-9 on the draw, not bad for the player who was weakest on the draw heading into the game. 40 shots was nice to see as well, not to mention 19 allowed...2 straight games of lighter loads, perhaps the D is getting it together?

I don't have time to write a full HW 3 Stars article (if a HW writer sees this, feel free to post your own on the site :)) but these would be my picks had I had the time:

1) Kostitsyn (1-1-2)

2) Plekanec (1-1-2)

3) Halpern (quiet for stretches but played well in key moments)

HM) Cammalleri (8 SOG)

Tonight's stats: http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20102011/ES020055.HTM