Injuries: Markov

Team Stats/Notes:

Record: 18-10-4 (2nd in Northwest)

Scratches: Holos

Injuries: Mueller, Cumiskey, Quincey, Stewart, McLeod, Hejduk

Puck Drop: 8:00 PM EST TV: RDS, TSN-A Radio: CJAD,CKAC

Last Meeting:

I imagine that one of the following will transpire

1 - O'Byrne will smoke one of our players, and everyone will bemoan his loss, "Why did we get rid of this guy?"

2 - O'Byrne will shoot the puck over the glass, and Montreal will score on the ensuing powerplay, leading to everyone celebrating his trade.

or

3 - Both.

Hopefully the boys start of the road trip the right way! GO HABS GO!!!!

1 - O'Byrne will smoke one of our players, and everyone will bemoan his loss, "Why did we get rid of this guy?"

2 - O'Byrne will shoot the puck over the glass, and Montreal will score on the ensuing powerplay, leading to everyone celebrating his trade.

or

3 - Both.

4. He scores in his own net?

Okay, maybe not...

Oh, and game preview is up: http://habsworld.net/article.php?id=2311

or

3 - Both.

You essentially called the whole post game discussion.

Habs win, nobody will mention O'Byrne. Habs lose he will be a bone of contention.

Confirmed, no lineup changes for tonight, so Pyatt/Weber sit again.

I wonder if laps is going to have to keep scoring to stay in the lineup. ^_^

or

3 - Both.

You are all too correct. The worst I have read lately was about Sergei Kostisyn " make noise in Nashville" He has 6 points !?

Anyway, back in Canada for Christmas for the first time in 12 years and not finding the cold too bad, but I hope we get more snow for CHristmas for my kids. Hoping the Habs give me an early present by thumping the Avs. Been watching a few games on tsn vod, but it's been a while since I saw a live game :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

P.K has been good for one horrific play per game lately.

There were a lot of iffy things with that play but point taken for sure. Heck, I thought the play looked offside, not to mention the potential goalie interference...plus the thought of the puck being kicked. That said, I agree that there wasn't enough to overturn it given their standards.

Habs looked pretty good up until that 3rd goal, then they held on for dear life the rest of the period.

There were a lot of iffy things with that play but point taken for sure. Heck, I thought the play looked offside, not to mention the potential goalie interference...plus the thought of the puck being kicked. That said, I agree that there wasn't enough to overturn it given their standards.

Habs looked pretty good up until that 3rd goal, then they held on for dear life the rest of the period.

There was some bad luck involved, but with his ability he needs to make a safer, calmer play than that.

I expect a play like that from a guy like Komisarek.

Some games are not meant to be.

They score their 3rd goal off a leg and the Habs miss about 4-5 open nets with

Anderson doing his best Tim Thomas impersonation.

Great finish 5 forwards

Some games are not meant to be.

They score their 3rd goal off a leg and the Habs miss about 4-5 open nets with

Anderson doing his best Tim Thomas impersonation.

Haha!

Great finish ..lots of fun.

As the Muslims say, "Man proposes; Allah disposes."

I am starting to worry about this teams inability to come from behind. It is getting to the point where if they are behind by one going into the third, you can turn off the TV.

I liked the pressure, but they have to bury some chances. Interesting going with 6 forwards in the last minute.

Well, that's what happens when you fall asleep for 20 minutes. Montreal was passing so well in the first and pretty much contolled the period. I thought there was a lot of clutch and grab and "incidental contact" by Colorado in the first and third. Those three crosschecks in the last few minutes were gross. Way too many odd man rushes and giveaways by the Habs tonight. Weber should draw in, and Picard needs a night off. Or Subban. Either one. They were both scarey tonight. Martin looked so mad. This was not his kind of game at all. Good first, horrible second, and pretty good third.

I am starting to worry about this teams inability to come from behind. It is getting to the point where if they are behind by one going into the third, you can turn off the TV.

I liked the pressure, but they have to bury some chances. Interesting going with 6 forwards in the last minute.

How many teams are good at coming back in the 3rd though?

Pit is 0-6-1

Philly is 1-5-2

SJS is 1-9-1

Philly was 3-26-1 last season

You generally don't win games you trail heading into the 3rd. The whole league played .200 hockey trailing

after 2 in 2010. It is offset by the Habs being 14-1-2 when leading after 2 (Philly's one win BTW).

Edited by Wamsley01