GDT: Game 1, Habs vs Bruins

dlbalr

Cant wait. The intensity will be insane. Though it will be nothing like the upcoming game 3. Going back to crazy Montreal and will see how they treat Chara in his first game back to Montreal. Go Habs Go. Excited to see how Price does in the playoffs. My guess is he will be a brick wall.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i give the odds to the Bruins, but if the habs want to win the series a win tonight will help immensely. Put a seed of doubt in the Bruins and get them off their game. The pressure really is all on the Bruins in this series and if they start to panic they will fall apart. By the same token, a couple bounces our way a maybe Cammy/Gionta/Gomez suddenly get a load of confidence.

In any case, I don't think this is a 50-50 odds by any means, given our injuries. I sure hope Halpern makes it back soon.

I just knew Hammer was going to take a penalty.. he almost took one earlier..

Sadly, although we have scored, the Bruins forecheck is killing us.. boys need to tighten up in their own end.

I just got back to my hotel and can only listen in on CJAD - unfortunately no habs games available in arizona. Sounds like White was playing a good game until the dumb penalty on the PP. What happened to Ak46???

I just got back to my hotel and can only listen in on CJAD - unfortunately no habs games available in arizona. Sounds like White was playing a good game until the dumb penalty on the PP. What happened to Ak46???

He blocked a Chara shot and took the hit just above his skate. Left the bench and hasn't been back yet. No updates as of right now.

Switched to the Philly game for the intermission don't wanna hear cherry start making excuses or ripping on PK

Looks good so far, Eller seems nervous it should pass though, I hope Ak is Ok

He blocked a Chara shot.

I wouldn't call White's penalty dumb. Either way, Montreal deserved it because the ref didn't call Subban for diving a minute earlier.

AK bloked a Chara shot and limped off.

White shouldn't have gotten a penalty. Two players push each other and 1 gets a penalty. Even on the replay it looked like the ref was calling them both but only White got a penalty. Brutal.

Switched to the Philly game for the intermission don't wanna hear cherry start making excuses or ripping on PK

Looks good so far, Eller seems nervous it should pass though, I hope Ak is Ok

Cherry just praised Price and his speaking positively about MTL using their speed. It's all thumbs up Montreal talk so far.

Bizarro Cherry.

But he can't pronounce Luongo.

Edited by BrenDittero

Cherry just praised Price and his speaking positively about MTL using their speed. It's all thumbs up Montreal talk so far.

Bizarro Cherry.

Lol must be trying reverse psychology

He blocked a Chara shot.

I wouldn't call White's penalty dumb. Either way, Montreal deserved it because the ref didn't call Subban for diving a minute earlier.

I can't see the play, can only go by CJAD's commentary. They actually said their was no embelishment by Subban and that while there shouldn't have been a call, it was a dumb play by White after getting a chance on the PP. sounds like he is playing well though! Really like White.

Bizarro Cherry.

But he can't pronounce Luongo.

Well he couldn't pronounce Halak - how hard is it to pronounce a two syllabell name??? It's not that he can't pronounce it, its that he's a redneck dick and always has been a redneck dick. I remember when Winnipeg used to have a a swedish assistant coach, can't remember his name, but he would intentially call him Alto something or the other, which was actually a dog food name. Even after being corrected, he still kept calling him the dog food name.

Cherry's an AXXhole.