GDT-Boston @ Montreal Game 6

SOOPAVILLIN

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was huge. Tomorrow will be amazing no doubt.

No Wiz

No Des

No Markov

No Georges

No Patches

Got to the playoffs. Ended a 3 game slide and headed to game 7.

What's with Wiz? Any hope for tomorrow?

this is my first post in like 2 years....WOW

you've chosen a good time to come back.. :1gohabs:

can we upset the Bruins tomorrow?! anything is possible, but they'll have to play better than in the 3rd

I wouldn't rule Wisniewski out yet; if he nearly went tonight, one more day of rest may be enough to at least play him as a #6 D. HW 3 Stars to come.

Thanks , he's been wonderful.

Ahh how I remember my days in Athens..

I was in the same time zone as you. The sacrifices associated with following the Habs while overseas is a true testament to your (and my) dedication!!

Wear your Habs gear with pride my friend as they will win tonight and take this series for you!!

Amen Brother (or sister, but with a nickname like helmethead I think you can understand my presumtion).:habslogo::bouncing::habslogo:

dlbalr, do you know if Gomez has any special clause in his contract where it says he has to shoot on the net at home? 14 SOG in Montréal, 2 in Boston this series

He is shooting way more than average in these playoffs.

Tomorrow night will totally be a sloppy shift for me at work...

I've got a final exam at 5.30pm. Hope I don't miss much of the game. :blink:

dlbalr, do you know if Gomez has any special clause in his contract where it says he has to shoot on the net at home? 14 SOG in Montréal, 2 in Boston this series

He is shooting way more than average in these playoffs.

No clause like that. :) When Gomez was with New York (even New Jersey), he often was near the league leaders in shots. I assume in this case, he's just trying to keep the defence honest by not being quite so predictable. It's certainly an interesting ratio though, that's for sure.

Brother it is..and a happy one at that!!

aBTW, I am watching the games on the Internet through |ES|PN and for a Habs fans the NESN broadcasts are a lot more balanced and less irritating than the CBC :habslogo::bouncing::habslogo::1gohabs:

Amen Brother (or sister, but with a nickname like helmethead I think you can understand my presumtion).:habslogo::bouncing::habslogo:

A true inspiration to us all. We stand in respectful awe. Lead on. :habslogo:

aBTW, I am watching the games on the Internet through |ES|PN and for a Habs fans the NESN broadcasts are a lot more balanced and less irritating than the CBC :habslogo::bouncing::habslogo::1gohabs:

That may be the first time I've ever seen 'NESN broadcast' and 'balanced' in the same sentence.

No clause like that. :) When Gomez was with New York (even New Jersey), he often was near the league leaders in shots. I assume in this case, he's just trying to keep the defence honest by not being quite so predictable. It's certainly an interesting ratio though, that's for sure.

He came razily close again tonight. Could it be that the Harvard boys are helping the Boos with an anti scoring device that bathes Gomer's stick in net repellent radiation? :popcorn:

The Vancouver game should be pretty good, eh? I can hardly believe I'm watching a game 7! What excitement! I used to live in Vancouver. Even got to skate twice. Felt good. Go Canucks!

He must have promised someone he was going to score tonight.

I'm not bashing him as a human being. This just doesn't make sense hockey-wise.

I'm just saying tonight was our most important game of the season, and tomorrow will be again the most important game. You've gotta use your strengths and play the %. Gomez is a great passer, Cammy and Gionta are shooters. Let the passer pass and the shooter shoot.

I'm just saying tonight was our most important game of the season, and tomorrow will be again the most important game. You've gotta use your strengths and play the %. Gomez is a great passer, Cammy and Gionta are shooters. Let the passer pass and the shooter shoot.

Those 2 combined for 11 shots themselves so it's not as if they didn't get their chances. I don't mind mixing it up; if Gomez shows he's willing to shoot, they'll have to pay more attention to him which should free up his wingers a little bit.