Injury news

Commandant

Here's Lucic in the handshake lineup:

good game, good game, nice balls, good game, good game, I'm gonna kill you next year, good game, nice balls

Yup Yup love it. :rofl:

I was just thinking maybe a call up could be in order. Most likely manny tho

A call up isn't a bad idea in principle - rookies can bring a blast of enthusiasm/energy for a game or two before they crash to earth - but not for this particular game. There is too much emotion, too many dangers out there. Veteran poise is what's needed. Manny it is - IF Patches can't play.

It's looking more and more likely that him and Gonchar will sit in the pressbox as injury insurance.

I feel bad for him, he had Briere's year last year without the healthy playoff. Hopefully he can get it together and be a useful piece next season outside the shootouts.

I feel bad for him, he had Briere's year last year without the healthy playoff. Hopefully he can get it together and be a useful piece next season outside the shootouts.

He is a ufa at the end of this season, probably his last year.

No PA Parenteau tonight. He should just shut it down for the year, he's not going to do diddly squat in the playoffs.

Richard Labbé from LaPresse in Montreal wrote an article today where he says that a player, who spoke anonymously (is that a word ?), told him that Habs entourage knows that Pax suffured from a concussion. That himself had to go through the protocol not so long ago and that it is a good news to see Pacioretty back on the ice.

Many observers point out that chances are really good that this player is P.A. Parenteau.

The fact that he spoke to the media about this (if this is all accurate, obviously) really stinks.

Richard Labbé from LaPresse in Montreal wrote an article today where he says that a player, who spoke anonymously (is that a word ?), told him that Habs entourage knows that Pax suffured from a concussion. That himself had to go through the protocol not so long ago and that it is a good news to see Pacioretty back on the ice.

Many observers point out that chances are really good that this player is P.A. Parenteau.

The fact that he spoke to the media about this (if this is all accurate, obviously) really stinks.

Judging from the condition, the time frame and the language, it would have to be either him or Bournival, no?

Judging from the condition, the time frame and the language, it would have to be either him or Bournival, no?

could very well be Bournival as well.

Probably cuz some team is going to take a chance on a 1 year - 2,5M$ contract on Parenteau.

so sorry I was talking about Gonchar. I gotta be more specific.

Parenteau is not a UFA until summer of 2016. We have him for another season.

I was talking about Gonchar sorry. My fault.

could very well be Bournival as well.

Bournival's hurt. He hasn't played since the Bulldogs played at the Bell Centre a while back. I think its believed to be concussion-like symptoms though they won't call it a concussion.