Injury news

Commandant

He has no concussion, the visor is smoke and daggers to keep up the show. Well played. If he had a concussion, there is no way he would be skating now. Even in Atom hockey you have to be cleared of any symptoms before you skate. Think before you start joining in on the spreading of a nasty rumour like this one. It was created by the Toronto media and and spread by fear mongering Habs fans. Nobody involved has mentioned the c word.

I guess Karlsson has missed the last two practices, what's the story about that? Did the Sens read enough of their own press to think they would go 16-0 and not need the practice?

Either a nagging injury or exhausted or both.

#Habs Pacioretty has been cleared for contact.

Guest Stogey24

I guess Karlsson has missed the last two practices, what's the story about that? Did the Sens read enough of their own press to think they would go 16-0 and not need the practice?

Montreal really has coasted a bit the last 15-20 games. That's one of the bonuses when sitting in a good spot after the deadline. I can't remember Ottawa coaches name, nor do I care, but he's been working his players to the bone. There's no way the Sens go into this series against Montreal feeling fresh.

Montreal really has coasted a bit the last 15-20 games. That's one of the bonuses when sitting in a good spot after the deadline. I can't remember Ottawa coaches name, nor do I care, but he's been working his players to the bone. There's no way the Sens go into this series against Montreal feeling fresh.

The Flyers/Sens game reminded me of some of Montreal's games in October. Sens were dominated every shift but just blocked enough lanes so Philly couldn't do much to Ottawa's crease area. Ottawa then benefited from three ugly turnovers that all turned into goals because Mark Stone has a laser of a shot. Ottawa wins 3-1 in a game they didn't even look like they showed up to play.

Guest Stogey24

The Flyers/Sens game reminded me of some of Montreal's games in October. Sens were dominated every shift but just blocked enough lanes so Philly couldn't do much to Ottawa's crease area. Ottawa then benefited from three ugly turnovers that all turned into goals because Mark Stone has a laser of a shot. Ottawa wins 3-1 in a game they didn't even look like they showed up to play.

It was the same against Pittsburgh. They got killed until the third period.

I think Hammonds gets chased and Anderson finish the series. I just don't see him holding up.

It sure sounds like Max isn't playing game 1. :thumbs_down:

I agree with Basu. Take everything Therrien says right now with a giant grain of salt. He came out saying he hopes he'll play in game two, not sure about game one, and then right after reports came out that Pacioretty was cleared for contact. It's all about making Ottawa prepare for no Pacioretty in practice and then he comes in game one.

I agree with Basu. Take everything Therrien says right now with a giant grain of salt. He came out saying he hopes he'll play in game two, not sure about game one, and then right after reports came out that Pacioretty was cleared for contact. It's all about making Ottawa prepare for no Pacioretty in practice and then he comes in game one.

Something is up with that.

Therrien's quote was something to the effect of "he was cleared for contact, but took no contact." That makes no sense.

RE Karlsson, I read online that he's not been practicing for a couple of months. I suspect that this is because he's down to 110 lbs playing 40 minutes a night to keep Gryba and Bor-ve-et-sky of the ice.

Something is up with that.

Therrien's quote was something to the effect of "he was cleared for contact, but took no contact." That makes no sense.

RE Karlsson, I read online that he's not been practicing for a couple of months. I suspect that this is because he's down to 110 lbs playing 40 minutes a night to keep Gryba and Bor-ve-et-sky of the ice.

My buddy who's a Sens fan says that Karlsson has been playing through a nagging injury for months, and has missed a lot of practices.

Hey maybe Lars or DSP will test out Karlsson's back with a nice crosscheck, you know, while he's being a spectator in front of his net..i mean while he's playing defense :blush:

good thing Lucic isn't playing, he'd be testing out his groin. :)

Here's Lucic in the handshake lineup:

good game, good game, nice balls, good game, good game, I'm gonna kill you next year, good game, nice balls

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: