Dec. 17, Devils vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Emelin is not working out on the right side. With Subban and Gorges on the same pairing, he'll have to wait for an injury or the presumed return of Andrei Markov. Too many ticky-tacky penalties...typical of a Chris Lee game, where he is the star of the game, not the players.

Anyone else want to finish 15th?

10 points out of 1st

9 out of 15th?

Frankly, if we aren't going to make the playoffs, i'd rather finish 15th rather then 11th.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else want to finish 15th?

10 points out of 1st

9 out of 15th?

Better then 9th.

By the way, I noted a few years ago that the Bruins were building a great team and would be better then us soon. I was mocked. They got hard working, big, scorers. They got build around one of the best D in the league. They have great goaltending and found a way to keep both of them. Meanwhile, we draft small, trade for over priced small guys, etc. While we have a few good young guys, we are wasting Price. These are mistakes by Gainey and PG and they won't be fixed overnight. We look like Buffalo did. Great goalie, good skill, too small to take it all the way.

Chris Lee is the worse ref in the game right now. He spots some soft calls, ignores dives, misses real penalties.. sometimes I think he blows his whistle by accident.

I'm really not looking forward to Monday's game against Boston. I don't like Campoli. Too many second, or even third rate puck movers on this team. I'd like to see this team move Weber and a prospect for a real stay at home defender. Budaj needs to play more. I hate to sound so negative, but this is by far my least favorite habs team since that awful 01 team, or the mid to late nineties teams.

seeing a carryover of the same shit as under Martin.

Darche with more ice time then AK46, Cole, Leblanc, MaxPac, Cole, DD, Cammy and Eller. Yeah he played a 5 minutes or so SH, but that should mean he gets less even strength time.

That's the risk of promoting an assistant who also played under martin. Are we really seeing any change????

It would suck for Price and some of the Kids but it would be sick to finish 15th.

Won't happen unless Price gets hurt IMO.

No matter how bad the team in front of him is, he'll steal enough points to get us to like the 6th or 7th pick.

Won't happen unless Price gets hurt IMO.

No matter how bad the team in front of him is, he'll steal enough points to get us to like the 6th or 7th pick.

I hope the Habs send him on vacation or start BUdaj a bunch.

I agree that Price needs a rest, but if the team plays a wide open game he will be exposed and we will be blaming him regularly

Its gonna be especially bad if we play a wide open game and can't make a damn pass.

It worked for a period and a half, but once the devils adjusted to the longer passes... game over.

Emelin is not working out on the right side. With Subban and Gorges on the same pairing, he'll have to wait for an injury or the presumed return of Andrei Markov. Too many ticky-tacky penalties...typical of a Chris Lee game, where he is the star of the game, not the players.

He's not working on the right.... I think he can though. He just needs the same amount of practice as he had early in the season when he looked lost on the smaller ice.

He's not working on the right.... I think he can though. He just needs the same amount of practice as he had early in the season when he looked lost on the smaller ice.

I hope he does. The guys on the left(gorges, kabs, gill) are too important to move or be benched. He's been much less physical on the side, must be a confidence issue. I think he could be a Kronwall type player if the team has the patience to develop him.