Mar. 27, Montreal vs Boston, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

I love Marchand. He's really fairly useless.

I love Marchand. He's really fairly useless.

I should qualify that. Against Montreal, he's more interested in being a dope, so really, love him. In general, he's a reasonable player.

I am nervous everytime I see Markov awkwardly fall on the ice

Last game I almost died when he was hit as the camera went away.

Later I saw him at the offensive blue line and I exhaled.

Markov does not like Krecji

I appreciate that he's elevating his compete level for tonight but this needs to stop. At some point, one of Boston's tougher guys is going to step in. Given that and Markov's penchant for injuries, I've got a bad feeling.

I think the Habs are lucky to be up here, they played well early on but Boston really picked it up in the second half of the frame.

As for the 2nd PP pairing, I wrote weeks ago that Emelin should be on there. That said, here are some numbers to prove Bouillon-Gorges isn't a working duo. Going into tonight, they've played 9:36 together on the PP. In that span, the Habs scored a total of 0 goals. Surprisingly enough, there is one pairing worse that that: Bouillon and Kaberle (12:09 TOI, 0 GF).

Horrible play by Ryder behind the net.

Iginla will be a Bruin soon.

i hope that thy trade Malcolm Subban. I don't want to see a Subban in Boston.

I appreciate that he's elevating his compete level for tonight but this needs to stop. At some point, one of Boston's tougher guys is going to step in. Given that and Markov's penchant for injuries, I've got a bad feeling.

I think the Habs are lucky to be up here, they played well early on but Boston really picked it up in the second half of the frame.

As for the 2nd PP pairing, I wrote weeks ago that Emelin should be on there. That said, here are some numbers to prove Bouillon-Gorges isn't a working duo. Going into tonight, they've played 9:36 together on the PP. In that span, the Habs scored a total of 0 goals. Surprisingly enough, there is one pairing worse that that: Bouillon and Kaberle (12:09 TOI, 0 GF).

I've been saying this for a while now. Why isn't Emelin getting a chance???

crap!

i hope that thy trade Malcolm Subban. I don't want to see a Subban in Boston.

They wont.

Price never settled after the cross bar.

and Patches blew his load when he got the puck in the slot.