Mar. 27, Montreal vs Boston, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Sigh... Saw that coming... Boston and Pitts have number one lines that are very good. We have three second lines, which isn't bad but in big games those top lines are difference makers.

Think your not taking in account thats 3 breakaways and 4? 5? 2-on-1's we;ve given up because we're obviously tired.

Galleghar should be on the PP with Pleks right now. Gionta has looked horrible the last two games.

They have speed and they finish. They eat up our D.

The dept at D is why i don't like the Bouillon signing. We need a serious upgrade on him. Subban, markov, Gorges, Emelin and Diaz are set. With Tinordi and potentially Bieulieau having a shot next year, i want someone more solid then the cube.

Think they get a shot on goal?

not if they have the same damn game plan.

not if they have the same damn game plan.

well they got a shot - a weak one, but why are we going with the same damn unit????

The dept at D is why i don't like the Bouillon signing. We need a serious upgrade on him. Subban, markov, Gorges, Emelin and Diaz are set. With Tinordi and potentially Bieulieau having a shot next year, i want someone more solid then the cube.

I like Boo boo...good bottom pairing guy.

Boston dive...

I like Boo boo...good bottom pairing guy.

Boston dive...

we need a bigger more physical guy. he would be fine if we move one of Gorges or Diaz.

the ineffecticeness of the PP right now is on the coaching staff. Just plain stupid stubbornness!