Mar. 27, Montreal vs Boston, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Brutal... We woke the bear in the first.

This is why i've been saying we don't need a fighter. There was no reason for Moen to be in a fight or Markov wanting to fight. We were playing our game and the bruins were asleep. Why play to their strengths???

crap. Lousy second periods continue. Let's see if the team can come back in the third or quits.

This is why i've been saying we don't need a fighter. There was no reason for Moen to be in a fight or Markov wanting to fight. We were playing our game and the bruins were asleep. Why play to their strengths???

I agree... We won the exchange and then Moen accepts the dumb fight.

Dd and Pacs need to start earning their money.

I agree... We won the exchange and then Moen accepts the dumb fight.

Dd and Pacs need to start earning their money.

Moen was asked about this earlier in the year and he says if someone asks him to fights he will oblige because he hopes they would do it if he asked.

We can hate them but we have to acknowledge the Bruins are playing very well. 17-5 the shots in the 2nd for the Bruins. Bergeron dominating in the faceoff circle and with 3 pts in the 2nd period.

Markov is getting eaten alive out there.

That was my other concern with him going after Krejci. His mind isn't on puck control, he has made a few really dumb decisions with it tonight, he finally got burned on one.

That was my other concern with him going after Krejci. His mind isn't on puck control, he has made a few really dumb decisions with it tonight, he finally got burned on one.

Good catch: when a cerebral player gets angry, it hurts their game. Anger clouds judgement.

And this is why I dont want to give up too much in a trade... We are not one player away from beating Pits or Boston in a seven game series. If Boston gets Iginla, there is no point trying to keep up. Get some playoff experience in a round or two and keep building for the next year.

We also need Markov playing less. He has lost a lot of speed and needs to have his role reduced.

Therrien and JJ made a big mistake in stapling Tinordi to the bench.

McGuire was right on that one.

Gorges and Bouillon have bad as well - not just on the PP.

And this is why I dont want to give up too much in a trade... We are not one player away from beating Pits or Boston in a seven game series. If Boston gets Iginla, there is no point trying to keep up. Get some playoff experience in a round or two and keep building for the next year.

We also need Markov playing less. He has lost a lot of speed and needs to have his role reduced.

especially if Boston gets Iginla for nothing.

If I'm MB, I try and pick up picks for Moen this year's deadline and also try and move Gionta at the draft. We have other 4th liners who can do the same or close to the same job.

I might put Budaj in at this point.

I wouldn't. Pulling Price is almost not an option for me tonight. This is the Habs' last game in Boston this year, you do not want it involving Price getting yanked. We won't hear the end of it for ages and you can be rest assured it will come up in the playoffs if these teams meet. If it gets out of hand, sure, but we're not there yet.

I might put Budaj in at this point.

I wouldn't. This team has done a good job coming back in the third. This is a game to see if they can do it against a top team with their core - of which Price is front and centre.