Jan. 4, Senators vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Yes and no. They were playing better when he was healthy, but that might be a coincidence.

coincidence. Parro's hasn't added anything to this team but taking up space on the injury list

Frank is terrible.

5-0 Rangers.

frank should be sitting with Gionta.

I guess we are doing a bit better then the laughs, but this is still painful to watch

Wow, what an easy game for Ottawa. We aren't physical. We don't go to the net. We lose battles in the corner. We don't clear the crease...

Only way for us to be physical is to do a G1 transformers and use five of our hobbits and make one big player out of them.

I'm not seeing this in quite as negative a view tonight. The offence hasn't been half bad (some bad luck has hurt this game); when you factor in the last couple of games, they're finally showing signs of coming around.

Lovette's, you can't be serious above moving Eller to put Gally at center. Where I do think Gally should be playing center, again Eller is big, physical I believe he leads the forwards in hits and has some offensive punch.

They need to move several Hobbits, not there big players.

Not much push back in the second.

Looking at the ice time, Prust is way down in his minutes tonight (just 3:53 so far). I'm thinking he's not 100%.

He was horrible in the first (along with Gorges, Bouillon and Gionta).

Lovette's, you can't be serious above moving Eller to put Gally at center. Where I do think Gally should be playing center, again Eller is big, physical I believe he leads the forwards in hits and has some offensive punch.

They need to move several Hobbits, not there big players.

Not much push back in the second.

You don't keep a Ferrari in the garage. Imo Galchenyuk is the only offensive sparkplug on that line; he makes creative plays, can cycle the puck, and is awesome and making passes. If you take out the first ten games when Eller made Brian Savage blush, he might have 10-12 points in 33 games. Someone has to go. We didn't get the third pick so we could have a third line winger. Seguin and McKinnon are finding much offensive success at center, and their defensive games are more suspect than Galchenyuk.

Desharnais can't be moved unless we get fleeced. Maybe Plekanec can get traded and we can have a traditional checking line, and abandon the offensive cesspool that is Bourque and Gionta for twenty minutes a game. Sam Ganger is available.

He was horrible in the first (along with Gorges, Bouillon and Gionta).

Be that as it may, that still wouldn't justify a sub 4 minute TOI through two periods in normal circumstances.

Seguin and McKinnon are finding much offensive success at center, and their defensive games are more suspect than Galchenyuk.

MacKinnon has played all but a handful of games on the wing this year. They're easing him in to the league, much like Boston did with Seguin and the Habs with Galchenyuk.

Be that as it may, that still wouldn't justify a sub 4 minute TOI through two periods in normal circumstances.

MacKinnon has played all but a handful of games on the wing this year. They're easing him in to the league, much like Boston did with Seguin and the Habs with Galchenyuk.

They also moved O'Reilly to the wing to accommodate McKinnon. Galchenyuk won't play in unless there's an injury and unless they don't qualify Eller, he could be on the wing for years.

Looks like Danny is part of a line now.

Honestly he was playing very good on that line a few weeks ago, then Bourque came back and Briere was back in the dog house. Maybe this time let him stay on the line for a bit.

I've hated Conacher since he was a Norfolk Admiral.

Good.

He's a little puke.

Now that's a big save...

Getting tired of the free pass given to players to tackle, trip, and cross check Gally.

He goes to the danger areas it's part of the game but there is no way that should be a trade off.

Gally heard the footsteps there.