Florida Panthers vs. Montreal Canadiens @ Bell Centre (7:30ET)

Thomas and Bryzgalov are great deals for what they cost but are completely unreliable due to injuries. Great goalies are paid for reliability and consistency.

You'll always find a bargain or two on free agency. Of course for every Mason Raymond you might sign a Damien Brunner (who I thought was going to tear it up in new Jersey).

Another new made up rule.

Moen knocked Thomas and the puck into the net. I couldn't understand why they were even reviewing it, it was clearly a no-goal call. This is the rule that I believe applies, it's pretty cut and dry as to it not counting.

69.3 Contact Inside the Goal Crease - If an attacking player initiates contact with a goalkeeper, incidental or otherwise, while the goalkeeper is in his goal crease, and a goal is scored, the goal will be disallowed.

Moen, while sliding, initiated the contact - albeit incidentally - and Thomas was in his crease.

Moen knocked Thomas and the puck into the net. I couldn't understand why they were even reviewing it, it was clearly a no-goal call. This is the rule that I believe applies, it's pretty cut and dry as to it not counting.

69.3 Contact Inside the Goal Crease - If an attacking player initiates contact with a goalkeeper, incidental or otherwise, while the goalkeeper is in his goal crease, and a goal is scored, the goal will be disallowed.

Moen, while sliding, initiated the contact and Thomas was in his crease.

But if that's the case then no review is necessary.

It's not a reviewable play.

Funny how people blaming all the other terrible D tonight when Markov completely missed his man on the first goal and has been undressed twice more.

A decent period, hopefully they won't sit on it in the 3rd.

Need to cut sown on the turnovers for sure.

But if that's the case then no review is necessary.

It's not a reviewable play.

You're right, it shouldn't have been reviewed. The referee didn't initiate it though, the guys upstairs did. That's why it lasted only a few seconds, the ref explained the call and that was that.

In terms of the game itself, so far so good. It's nice to see Gionta get one in consecutive games, hopefully that's a sign he's coming out of his slump. That line can be much more dangerous when it's not just Plekanec who is a threat to score. Let's hope the team keeps up the pressure in the 3rd, don't give Florida too many chances.

Thomas and Bryzgalov are great deals for what they cost but are completely unreliable due to injuries. Great goalies are paid for reliability and consistency.

You'll always find a bargain or two on free agency. Of course for every Mason Raymond you might sign a Damien Brunner (who I thought was going to tear it up in new Jersey).

Thomas is often quite entertaining and has his own unique style.