Pacioretty- Desharnais-Gallagher

Moen-Plekanec-Gionta

Bourque-Eller-Thomas

Prust-Briere-Bournival

Gorges-Subban

Markov-Emelin

Beaulieu-Murray

Pricer

I didn't see anything that said Briere is up with plek and Gio...

He finished there yesterday so maybe he'll get a chance...or maybe not knowing that Briere gets benched at the first chance possible.

I though Thomas was sent back down?

Nope. He'll go down when White is ready to come off IR.

Briere has shown an offensive spark lately. For a team desperate for goals he needs to be given ice time with Pleks to see if he can get it going. If Briere can start being what hey hoped we will finally have two dangerous lines.

Eller and Bourque need to be solid defensively and be the grinding line.

Briere has shown an offensive spark lately. For a team desperate for goals he needs to be given ice time with Pleks to see if he can get it going. If Briere can start being what hey hoped we will finally have two dangerous lines.

Eller and Bourque need to be solid defensively and be the grinding line.

It seems to me that they brought Briere in as a marketing ploy. (at least Molson did) but yes it would be nice if he got going so we could trade him.

Today, I hope they stop spending the entire power play trying to feed PK. If he is wide open, fine...otherwise, work down low and drive to the net.

If you do send it to PK... One guy goes in for the screen, the other goes higher looking for a rebound. The other D heads to the boards for retrieval in case he misses the net.

Or we can do it the habs way... Send it to PK... Back away from the net and watch...as the goalie either saves it, the other team blocks it, or the puck goes wide and flies out of the zone. Follow this with three failed attempts to get back in the zone... Then change and get a bad angle shot with no screen...

It seems to me that they brought Briere in as a marketing ploy. (at least Molson did) but yes it would be nice if he got going so we could trade him.

Trade him or not, we have him right now and he has done more with his ice time then anyone else lately.

Habs just won't shoot and drive to the net.

Gally needs to shoot and stop the little feeds to someone driving to the corner...

Gally shoot, the other guy go to the net.... Small adjustment they refuse to make.

Well the only spark the Habs have had on offence was when PK rushed the puck into the Jets zone.