Winnipeg Jets Vs Montreal Canadiens 1PM

Guest Stogey24

No doubt we played half the game like we wanted to go drink beer and watch the superbowl. But the refs in this league are way biased and most Canadian teams get it the worst, while bettmans bruins seem to often get the best of it. Where there's money there's corruption

By the way...here is a tip for the CBC... Blaming PK and Gally every time the refs screw them for having a reputation is akin to admitting the refs screwed them for personal reasons. The refs should be calling what happens on the ice regardless of who it is.

I just never watch CBC unless I have to. Too many idiots. You're bang on with their stupid circular reasoning..

Latendresse was part of the BUSINESS called the NHL. He knows he cant blame the refs or say anything that would discredit the league. Just a bunch of blabbing to keep the checks coming in.

Only difference between the WWE and the NHL is we know wrestling is fake where we think pro hockey is all real. Doubt I'll watch another game this year.

Guest Stogey24

Latendresse was part of the BUSINESS called the NHL. He knows he cant blame the refs or say anything that would discredit the league. Just a bunch of blabbing to keep the checks coming in.

Only difference between the WWE and the NHL is we know wrestling is fake where we think pro hockey is all real. Doubt I'll watch another game this year.

Bahaha

Some tweets:

Some tweets:

Gallagher initiated inside crease w/Montoya & flopped w/Bogosian attempting to draw a penalty. He made his own bed & ref made him lay in it!

Who cares what mr. hairspray has to say. That was bullshit on Galleghar. If that was Kessel, the CBC and leafs nation would want that entire officiating crew banned from the playoffs

So Price can elbow Kessel in the face if he is in the crease.... Good to know for the next leaf game.

No. Price would probably get suspended if he did that. On the other hand, if Bernier did that to Galleghar, Gallegher will probably get called for interference.

I would be perfectly happy for MB to eat a fine after rolling the tape of PK in OT and Gally today for the press while pointing out the refs chirping Gally while ignoring all the shit done to him.

A complaint to the league is happening, but will be ignored as usual.

It is getting harder and harder to watch this league, and it isn't just habs games. At some point, the refs need to be accountable for their behaviour and actions.

Yes, the non-call on Gally was borderline ridiculous, but that's taking away from the point that we didn't deserve to win the game. Losers make excuses, and I just hope that the locker room is more focused on execution than the refs.

I agree about holding the refs accountable. But whining about it isn't going to help. Only the league can clean up that mess.

Kadri hit last night on the game tying goal was far more significant than anything happening today. Will probably be suspended.

Looks like I picked two good games to miss, I'm not in any rush to get my cable transferred if this is what I have to look forward to.

Certainly Bergevin is working the phones...rumor is that "the price is too high." I bet he buys the generic brands at the grocery store.

How has Thomas looked? Haven't read much about him the last two games.

According to freian, no supplementary for Kadri

I agree about holding the refs accountable. But whining about it isn't going to help. Only the league can clean up that mess.

Kadri hit last night on the game tying goal was far more significant than anything happening today. Will probably be suspended.

Yes, the non-call on Gally was borderline ridiculous, but that's taking away from the point that we didn't deserve to win the game. Losers make excuses, and I just hope that the locker room is more focused on execution than the refs.

And the jets did deserve to win? They were not any better, they just got a gift from Price.

well we learned from these 2 days that PK is really dangerous in front of the net (we just have to teach him which net) and that Price is one helluva playmaker. Why aren't these guys on the forward lines?

How do we know... PK was on a rush with lots of time to tie it. We should have had a PP.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the team that just played 124 minutes of hockey on the weekend and only managed 2 goals, probably wouldn't have tied it with only 1 minute left. If you want to argue that the refs cost us the game go right ahead. Like I said, I hope within the dressing room that is not the topic of discussion.

It's frustrating though as I've watched so many AHL games this year where the same crap is happening. Guys are getting decked in front of the net nowhere near the puck and it is simply not being called. A few years ago it was, and the league wonders why goals are down again. Kerry Fraser's statement is based on the way he was taught to officiate (The Ray Charles School of Refereeing). Honestly I only watched half of today's game as CBC's Bob Cole seems to be inventing the game as it went along and said the stupidest things-77 years old-please retire Bob. A little worried that the success of the whole organization (including the Dogs) seems to be based on riding a hot goalie

Guest Stogey24

Looks like I picked two good games to miss, I'm not in any rush to get my cable transferred if this is what I have to look forward to.

Certainly Bergevin is working the phones...rumor is that "the price is too high." I bet he buys the generic brands at the grocery store.

How has Thomas looked? Haven't read much about him the last two games.

Thomas didn't play enough to get a solid look at him, but he made a couple passes out there today.

I hate to be contrary, but other than the first 5 minutes and the Price gaff, the Habs played a descent game. I think Montoya and the non calls on multiple Gallagher muggings made the difference. Montreal had a lot of good quality scoring chances from dangerous parts of the ice. Sometimes a garbage goal is the difference between winning and losing and Montoya was not letting any garbage in tonight . DD Gionta, Pace, Bourque, Eller all had golden sure goal opportunities which missed by inches.