Canadiens vs Boston Game #5 May 10th 7PM est

DON

I don't see how that is on Murray (not that I want him playing). Most of our D would have been behind there...it was the players out front not taking their man that led to that goal.

• Upvote 1

Really surprised Murray drew back in. Sigh...

This is what i've been saying. We are trying to play the bruins game. Murrey in for size and physicality. A banged up Prust in for his physicality.

Well need to make this PP count!

horrible play by Gorges on the PP. Nope , we couldn't have used Beaulieu tonight!

they really need to score on this PP before the refs put away their whistles!

Craig Simpson noted that the Bruins are now playing Subban super-aggressively...and it seems to be working. It's really pretty simple. We need players other than PK and the cooling-off Bourque line to start scoring. Period.

Craig Simpson noted that the Bruins are now playing Subban super-aggressively...and it seems to be working. It's really pretty simple. We need players other than PK and the cooling-off Bourque line to start scoring. Period.

subban needs to do what gretzky used to - skate toward more bruins to open up his teammates.