Canadiens vs Boston Game #5 May 10th 7PM est

DON

if Julien deserves credit, you don't think, MT doesn't deserve some blame??

The bruins have a much better team. You seem to think some coaching genius would be the difference? Some of our stars playing better would help.

If Pacs scored in the last game and put us up two games MT would be a genius.

Frankly, we were long shots in this series and some fantasy English speaking coach wouldn't change that.

why does everyone of the cbc iceholes want boston to win?

To be fair, with the Habs playing as bad as they are today, it's hard to say anything nice about them.

That's it. Season's over...It would have been better to lose to TB. This team just doesn't have the guts to be successful in the playoffs. Pacs really is a college pretty boy!

And that is the problem... Pacs misses a gimee.

He really is all kinds of useless in these playoffs...it's ridiculous.

Well, at least it's a 2 goal game...anything can happen.

But it sure would be nice if we had a top line scoring threat to make the odds a bit better.

We have a good team, but we are weak at centre. Let's face it, neither DD, Plekanec or Eller have the stuff of a 1st line centre. I wished that Chucky would become our big centre, but Therrien doesn't think that he is ready yet. It will have to change next year.

Well they should be well rested for the next game. Only Bournival seems to be trying.

I would sit DD next game, put Briere with Vanek and Pacs. What's the worst that could happen, he could be utterly useless.

We have a good team, but we are weak at centre. Let's face it, neither DD, Plekanec or Eller have the stuff of a 1st line centre. I wished that Chucky would become our big centre, but Therrien doesn't think that he is ready yet. It will have to change next year.

Ugh. It's that time again, but I'll put in my 2 cents. Are we all ready to get over our Plekanec chubby? The guy lost this game for us. Can we move beyond his career .33 or whatever ppg in the playoffs? Or are we going to entertain the canard of Galchenyuk the Winger, year three. Or f*ck, if you like the centers, trade Chuck for a game breaking winger. After this disappearing act, I'm not paying Vanek 50 million. And about Vanek, can we get him off Plekanec's line yet??!/! And get that friggin loser lard pass Murray off the ice!"""""""""

Well they should be well rested for the next game. Only Bournival seems to be trying.

I would sit DD next game, put Briere with Vanek and Pacs. What's the worst that could happen, he could be utterly useless.

The time to sit a player like DD was during the season. Therrien has to go with the team he has chosen to ice all year long. DD is part of that team.