Who is the most untouchable Hab?

dlbalr

Ok so now you quote yourself and say nothing. Are you not talking to yourself?

Is that a bad thing? :blush:

I was a huge Forsberg fan of taking him (or Dumba) at #3 for longest time and do know his 'resume'. I was stunned when Caps traded him to bolster team for playoffs? Maybe they asked Mike Milbury for advice?

But is sweet that Bergevin can sort of trade from big advantage and is not desperate to fill huge holes in roster due to big injuries, best of all team is winning and has been for 3rd season in a row now. :hyper:

I was a huge Forsberg fan of taking him (or Dumba) at #3 for longest time and do know his 'resume'. I was stunned when Caps traded him to bolster team for playoffs? Maybe they asked Mike Milbury for advice?

But is sweet that Bergevin can sort of trade from big advantage and is not desperate to fill huge holes in roster due to big injuries, best of all team is winning and has been for 3rd season in a row now. :hyper:

just bugging you

"how sweeeeet it is"

I wonder if we would be seeing a different player if Galchenyuk started his career playing C on the dogs(Not that I wanted that at all!). This isn't to saying Galchenyuk is not going to be an excellent player in the NHL; I just don't see him becoming that bonafide #1 centre in the near future.

no not if Therrien can help it.

Chucky playing like Kadri lately...............trying to dangle with the puck all the time.

would you rather he develop into a safe, 3rd line c or a stud top flight c? he's finding his game, and you won't hate it when he does, trust me.

Ok icewater. I'll trust you.

Any theories on why its taking him so long in this young mans league.

I mean everything Chucky is showing me now..................he showed me in his first season. Thats where all the hype came from.

DD is sewn to paceriottys hip. Plays 25 shifts a game with him plus every powerplay, and four on four in ot. (thats approx 600 shifts after 25 games) Yet Wiess has the first assist on atleast 5 of Max's 11 goals. Having played with him a tiny fraction of the time.

DD is your most untouchable Hab? Not my choice but OK.

To me DD is a Hamilton Bulldog .........

with better offensive flair than every center the Montreal Canadiens have............but will disappear come play off where they play for keeps and the real estate shrinks up.

Ok icewater. I'll trust you.

Any theories on why its taking him so long in this young mans league.

I mean everything Chucky is showing me now..................he showed me in his first season. Thats where all the hype came from.

he still isn't taking the puck to the net... sure he has shown that he can skate pass and stick handle, he can dangle around the perimeter as well but the truly best players in this NHL go to the blue paint not around it... thats all he needs to do.... cut inside not outside with the puck

he still isn't taking the puck to the net... sure he has shown that he can skate pass and stick handle, he can dangle around the perimeter as well but the truly best players in this NHL go to the blue paint not around it... thats all he needs to do.... cut inside not outside with the puck

guess your right.

so far he is an Alexander Daigle

guess your right.

so far he is an Alexander Daigle

don't think so. He hasn't been photographed in a dress yet. Chucky's got way more talent and work ethic than Diagle ever did. Comparing Chucky to Daigle, is kind of like comparing MaxPac to Bourque.