April 5 Montreal vs Florida 5:00 EST

DON

A point tonight will guarantee us home ice advantage in the first round as Detroit is the only team currently in the Atlantic that can come from behind. Just a matter of what seed in the Atlantic we get between us and Tampa. I'm hoping for three straights wins to close it out so that way we get momentum heading into the playoffs and Price gets the record.

The Habs have home ice locked up for round one already. Detroit can only get to 103 points and Montreal is already at 104.

Hopefully the Pacioretty injury is a minor one. I was hoping he'd have one of the next two games off anyways so if it's something that he has to rest for a week to ten days, that's not really the end of the world.

Montreal is doing well to take advantage of what most definitely is an out-of-sorts Florida team. They were fighting for their playoff lives yesterday and today, there's nothing to play for. It's not unexpected that they'd be sloppy and to their credit, the Habs are taking advantage.

With 4-1 lead and a W for Carey pretty assured, likely most players are already thinking beach/golf course/other and celebrating a good reg season before beating upon Wings on Thursday.

5:07 for #11 and 5:10 for #27, just on the PP.

Great to see, but 1 for 7 on the PP not great.

Rose got 2shots, 3 hits in 12minutes and had a good game.

It is a bit of a dogs breakfast scramble who Habs might meet in 1st round eh?

Two weeks ago, I never would have thought Pittsburgh would even be an option (I didn't even bother putting them in the poll on the main page). Now, they're starting to look like the odds-on favourite to play Montreal.

Two weeks ago, I never would have thought Pittsburgh would even be an option (I didn't even bother putting them in the poll on the main page). Now, they're starting to look like the odds-on favourite to play Montreal.

Except they keep losing and Ottawa keeps winning.