May 6 Game#3 Montreal at Tampa Bay

DON

How is prust a useless bum? The top 6 has done absolutely nothing.

taken stupid penalties. If he wants to make Bishop's life difficult, go friggin hard to the net (like Kreider). Instead of doing the lazy bumps behind the net.

Well we need to go on a 4 game win streak, we have done that before.

Not with this lineup. Sit PAP, sit Prust, get some skill in the lineup. MB has 9 friggin 4th liners on this team. You may as well bring in a couple of black aces like Hudon and Thomas. Guys who might actually be able to put the friggin puck in the net, or at least can shoot.

Yea, this is supposed to be a transition year so expect a step back this year. Need to give time this year to Galchenyuk playing center and for the young D to get more ice time. Oh wait that didn't happen this year.

Is Galchenyuk ever going to actually be given a SUSTAINED opportunity to play centre??? DD goes into a slump, he gets a couple of games without Maxpac and than he is back with him. Galchenyuk goes into a slump and he suddenly isn't ready.

You have friggin 20 year old kids like Monohan getting top minutes, while Galchenyuk is being babied, either in his position or ice time. Either he is ready to play in the NHL, and if he is use the friggin regular season to let him go throw growing pains, or he should have been sent down. Why is it that every young player Calgary brings up, is sat for a game or two when needed and they continue to progress, but everyone under MT stagnates or regresses?

None of the top 6 did anything around Bishop either. Why pick out Prust? He did what a few Tampa forwards did to Price, tried to rattle his cage. He didn't do anything dirty.

Why, first he takes the easy route to the goalie, rather than cream him hard in the crease, by driving friggin hard to the friggin net. Secondly, he puts his team in a bad position by taking stupid penalties consistently. Third, he puts his team in a bad position by crying to the media after the game.

Gallaghar in his 3rd year takes 1000% the abuse from officials and while he has complained once, he plays the right way and plays hard.

And that was Andrei Markov laying down on the ice gassed.

How many times during the year, have we all been posting why the friggin hell is MT playing Markov 25 minutes a night during the regular season????

The good news is if the Rangers get bounced, the habs move up 1 draft pick.

Yeah! late round draft pick. Maybe we can pick another character grinder. I wish we had traded our 1st, prospects and veterans for a guy like Yakpaov.

Is Galchenyuk ever going to actually be given a SUSTAINED opportunity to play centre??? DD goes into a slump, he gets a couple of games without Maxpac and than he is back with him. Galchenyuk goes into a slump and he suddenly isn't ready.

You have friggin 20 year old kids like Monohan getting top minutes, while Galchenyuk is being babied, either in his position or ice time. Either he is ready to play in the NHL, and if he is use the friggin regular season to let him go throw growing pains, or he should have been sent down. Why is it that every young player Calgary brings up, is sat for a game or two when needed and they continue to progress, but everyone under MT stagnates or regresses?

You are right. I said it all season. DD has had some horrendous stratches (went 20 games with one assist) (went 50 without an even strength goal) But that is business as usual.

Chucky got a hat trick in the first week he played center with pacs. Max got the only 3 assist game of his career that same night. A few games later Gally in a slump, DD back at center on Max line. Chucky has not played center since. He's not ready according to MT.

MT's fixation with DD has hurt Chuckys chances to develop at center. For sure.

How many times during the year, have we all been posting why the friggin hell is MT playing Markov 25 minutes a night during the regular season????

The entire hockey world could see it.

The old boy was matching hard minute for minute with the young PK Subban. Powerplay, penalty kill, against the best players, overtime ........... we all knew he was gonna run out of gas.

But thats MT....Your two best d play half the game together. Your next best are your second pair. And this I have never seen before... Rookie and your 5th D are your third pair.

For a guy that used 4596 forward line combos...........Markov and Subban were sewn together at the hip for 81 games. Smart coaching choice? Not for AM and being play off ready team

hate to be the party pooper, but this series will end tomorrow night. OUr boys do not have enough offensive talent to beat Bishop. All of his saves are easy saves...nothing spectacular. The Habs make him look good. How can you expect to win a series when you score 4 goals in 3 games...against a team that was one of the worst in the league defensively!?!?

I feel bad for Carey. Deep down, he knows that if he gives up more than one goal, he's basically fvc.ked!

apparently, mr. no excuses, MT, walked out of the press conference when he was asked why his 4th line was out with 2 minutes left.

Has there EVER been a team that made it to the 2nd round that has had a PP % of 3% throught the entire friggin playoffs???

apparently, mr. no excuses, MT, walked out of the press conference when he was asked why his 4th line was out with 2 minutes left.

Has there EVER been a team that made it to the 2nd round that has had a PP % of 3% throught the entire friggin playoffs???

i think Boston won the cup in 2011 with a 5% PP...

• Upvote 1

I for one am sick of hearing how young chucky is. He has what 200 nhl games, 200 practices, three training camps, play off experience, five coaches, assistant captains, ............ but he is still young. Since when does that mean you dont play center .....on a team thats weakest link is CENTER!

Wish he would start walking out before games instead of after.

nope apparently we may have set a record for the worst forking PP in history.

The Habs played well for the most part tonight but this team-wide scoring slump is killing them. Tough way to lose too with the best players making mistakes on the winner - Plekanec not getting it deep, Markov sprawling out unnecessarily, and Subban playing very passive defence in transition...and Price not making the save. I'm not faulting him for it as that's a tough save to make but he has pulled those off before.

Tomorrow will be quite telling - do they roll over or have a strong effort? Regardless of whether they lose or extend this for another game or two, that's something I'm very interested to see as these are the times you learn some things about the players.

Listening to the radio, there is a lot of firing talk. Best line, "I love to go the Bell Centre and watch the habs score a goal.

A whole goal?? I guess that's possible when we aren't getting shutout.

The Habs played well for the most part tonight but this team-wide scoring slump is killing them. Tough way to lose too with the best players making mistakes on the winner - Plekanec not getting it deep, Markov sprawling out unnecessarily, and Subban playing very passive defence in transition...and Price not making the save. I'm not faulting him for it as that's a tough save to make but he has pulled those off before.

Tomorrow will be quite telling - do they roll over or have a strong effort? Regardless of whether they lose or extend this for another game or two, that's something I'm very interested to see as these are the times you learn some things about the players.

I think if they roll over tomorrow and lose like they did tonight. The players have spoken and Le Genius needs to go. I think he has lost the players confidence. I think the PP is highly indicative that they don't believe in the system. What we are doing now just isn't working.

I can see price and Gallagher show up (and there were people seriously suggesting we trade this gutsy kid!).

As for the rest, Subban will try to do much, Markov will give what's left and Petry is a gamer. Everyone else will probably play in the perimeter.

It's not bad luck that is killing us, it's the friggin perimeter play.

A whole goal?? I guess that's possible when we aren't getting shutout.

The other great line, Montreal is adding 2 new russians to the team, Summeroff and Teeinitoff. Sad sad night. Can't cry about it may as well laugh.

It hasn't been working for a while, it's just that Price can't mask all that ails this team in a short playoff series.

I hope MB pulls the trigger, rather than waiting another year like Wilson in SJ did.

I think if they roll over tomorrow and lose like they did tonight. The players have spoken and Le Genius needs to go. I think he has lost the players confidence. I think the PP is highly indicative that they don't believe in the system. What we are doing now just isn't working.

Hockey's a weird game. Two posts. A lot of hard work. Bad finish.

We owned the second and played OK in the third too.

Not a rout by any means, but TB seems pretty clearly the better hockey team.

And not by a lot.

1.77 goals per game in 9 games this playoffs. Basically you would need a shutout every game to win!! from PRICE.

Last 6 games: 1 WIN 5 LOSSES : 7 goals FOR 16 goals AGAINST

All is been said of the lack of offense, lack of any PP

This isn't a playoff team without Price!, All the losses , and bad losses to the Oilers, Sabres, and all the non playoff teams. Don't you think there is tape on these games these teams look at.

MB said this team isn't ready yet. He knows it. But from lack of depth and lack of top 6 talent, is one thing. BUT COACHING!

Every shift I see no method to a plan or execution. The team is just reacting out there to what is given to them. You can't win games like that or generate any offense. You know you have momentum and full control when the other team reacts to you, BUT like how HABS been playing, they are reacting, that is when you know you are losing the battle.

Perimeter team for most part at this stage!

That last goal by TB, well planned , executed, cross movement, watch that play develop!! WELL COACHED execution. I cant see HABS developing that play. It shows on the PP!! this lack of movement or motion ! The PP is simply a small sample of how average coached this team is. I don't say Below average, because of lack of tools for this team, So AVERAGE says it all, in terms of being contenders.

This team is a top 10 team in this league, because of PRICE, SUBBAN, PACS,.. BUT you can't go anywhere with DD or anyone else on this team being a number 1 ctr, and no top end RW.

IS it MT, just not being able to take team beyond what he has?

Is it making most use of limited assets?

Probably a combination of both.

MB, bringing in these bottom 6 players...not helping!! Too many of them, when their is young talent. Go with them, and use half or bring in half these players.

Lets face it Price wins the HART, for a reason,

Too bad players like DD will stay on team, and the Eller's of the world will get shipped out.

I cant see Habs winning tomorrow.

Just hate wasting away Price's performances, because we don't have enough :

1. TOP 6 talent

2. AVERAGE coaching

Cant win, unless team gets a shutout from Price, just doesn't do it! this team isn't a contender yet.