The Drive to Stay Alive...and improve to .500 at home - Lightning vs Habs, Game 5

dlbalr

woooowwwww...

Need the shots in the slot!!! One timers...should have could have would have.. great

but we need to be better in in Game 6 to force game 7 !!

oh soo close to be 3 to 2 MTL, or 4 to 1..game of inches...if only our PP, or that one game breaker we sooo greatly miss!!. But with best goalie in the planet, anything goes :)

Watch out for the late penalty. Therrien should decline all penalties. Pay the ref not to give Tampa any penalties.

Our PP has been excellent tonight give me a PP

Merci le bon Dieu.. excellent game ... like the other ones. TB could do nothing all game but for two minutes.

2 wins in a row over TB.. and solidly earned.

NOW!!, all the pressure on TB!!, wow.. bring them on, if they win, all credit to TB, or else back to MTL, vs PRICE, who would you pick.

History in making? regardless, great send off by the fans!!, sometimes game of inches, we could easily be up or won..but so it be!!

We need to get better, but let it ride!!, and enjoy!!, if we lose nest game, be proud of the guys, given the pressure!!...

cant wait for game 6!!

We are NOT facing elimination.

We are facing the TB lightning.

And we played a much better game than TB as well.

With a great PP to boot!

Don't have the stats to back it up but just always seems that when a team is trying to mount a down 3-0 comeback game 6 is the toughest to win.

Have to give the boys credit after that 1.1 second loss I thought they were done for. Have to say Tampa has been so lucky this series, habs been getting a ton of chances just keep missing or putting it off post.

Plekanec's has been great. So far we've been able to get by without Malhotra.

Phenomenal. Marvelous. The whole team played just great. PK did his "He look what I can do!" pass in the PP.. and then got so self conscious for the consequences he knew he'd glaringly caused, that he screwed up the next posession too.

And then he makes it all better with a move and pass to PAP

Who'd a thunk it... DSP and PAP! Whooo whoo. !

What the hell. This is one thing I can say right now.

And very well said indeed my polish puck pal!

Don't have the stats to back it up but just always seems that when a team is trying to mount a down 3-0 comeback game 6 is the toughest to win.

Have to give the boys credit after that 1.1 second loss I thought they were done for. Have to say Tampa has been so lucky this series, habs been getting a ton of chances just keep missing or putting it off post.

We could have been finishing them off tonight just as easily as far as the play alone is concerned.

And we all know we can score on Bishop.

By the beard of Zeus! Boobies worked again. Holy Moly. Wunderbar!

PP was good and overall they played really good game. As always in this series they haven't had luck. Should have been 3-1 game easily. Yeah Tampa could have won but Price was greater than Great Wall of China (his desperation save!). Subban after weird first round has been playing well!

We have momentum to win Game 6 but oh my it will be difficult. I believe!

Goodnight guys!

Mvprice gonna get us one more home game?

YeaHH British Columbia.. I used to live there for a few years..

PP was good and overall they played really good game. As always in this series they haven't had luck. Should have been 3-1 game easily. Yeah Tampa could have won but Price was greater than Great Wall of China (his desperation save!). Subban after weird first round has been playing well!

Goodnight guys!

Good night Polski! Sleep well . Great game.

Goodnight guys!

Well, it;s pretty hard for most guys to dismiss boobs, but our defensive pairings worked pretty well too! :halm: