New York Islanders vs. Montreal Canadiens | November 5th, 2015 | 7:30 EST

Habsfan84

Weise with the tip in on the powerplay. Who would of thought at the start of the year that he would be leading the Habs in goal scoring. Pretty crazy. 3rd in the league.

So Weise will be next years Clarkson contract? Or will he slow down soon and fall back into a 30-35 point winger?

Dont think he will be a hab next season.

There are some who want to extend him now, I don't see him getting Clarkson money though or anywhere near that. The better Weise plays right now, the more inclined I am to wait to sign him. I'm sure he'll slow down soon enough but enjoy it while it lasts.

I think I'm falling asleep watching it. This is not what you'd call a good old-fashioned barn burner...

Ya.. me too. .pretty grinding..

Weise on the powerplay is actually kinda working as long as he doesn't need to pass... or think...

Hahahah..unlikely hero on the score sheet alright... :hyper:

It might be time to start calling Galchenyuk's line the fourth line instead of the second. Ice time through 2:

Pacioretty (10:53) - Plekanec (11:27) - Gallagher (10:33)

Fleischmann (9:58) - Desharnais (11:21) - Weise (10:42)

Flynn (9:04) - Mitchell (10:12) - Smith-Pelly (8:17)

Eller (6:36) - Galchenyuk (7:39) - Byron (7:19)

How crazy is it to have Suban , Markov and Petry on the same team..

It might be time to start calling Galchenyuk's line the fourth line instead of the second. Ice time through 2:

Aha!

So with our 4 lines.. do we inch away from the islanders.. perhaps swim away.. :blush:

Yes, what a great way to develop the young center. Finally put Chucky at center after 3 years on the wing. Give him Semin, Smith Pelly, Flynn, Eller as wingers for the first month. Work his way to the fourth line by November.

They are winning so ........

So, this team either has two prices, or people (outside of us) should really start to see that the Habs aren't all Carey Price. I think that besides the fact that Carey is the best goalie in the league, something about the team is good for the goalie. Condons performance is proving that. Shots from low scoring areas? I don't know. Either way, we're a force.

So, this team either has two prices, or people (outside of us) should really start to see that the Habs aren't all Carey Price. I think that besides the fact that Carey is the best goalie in the league, something about the team is good for the goalie. Condons performance is proving that. Shots from low scoring areas? I don't know. Either way, we're a force.

The kid is big, confident, and talented. We are stacked in net. Solid on the blue line. Better on wings than we have been in years. Soft down the middle. Cant have everything.

How about Weiss ! 8 goals !