Leafs at Habs, Nov 18

illWill

Would love to see Hudon get his 1st goal, 3a in 4 NHL games is a good showing and he played a good game vs Carolina. He even had decent amount of icetime 13:39 and 1+minutes on the PP yesterday.

1 hour ago, illWill said:

First post was me failing at uploading this, I need lessons. Go Habs

geg.JPG

The image uploader on here doesn't get used very often (I can't remember the last time I actually used it, it would have been around the time we switched to IP 3 which was back in late 2005/early 2006 so I couldn't even tell you any tricks for getting that to work).  I think for some of the other ones who post pics for GDT's used an image hosting site so that might be an option for you for next time.

I was looking forward to seeing one of your cute game threads and I had no idea how right I'd be. :P

Go Habs Go. Give a damn about the lack of rivalry, I really enjoy Saturday games against the Leafs. 

It's been a long time since Montreal lost to Toronto and also since Price lost on a Saturday. Do those two super stats prove to be too much in this match up or did I just jinx it by pointing it out? Stay tuned 

I felt like predicting a 4-3 game but Price is in net so hopefully 4-......1!

:gohabsgo:

36 minutes ago, illWill said:

It's been a long time since Montreal lost to Toronto and also since Price lost on a Saturday. Do those two super stats prove to be too much in this match up or did I just jinx it by pointing it out? Stay tuned 

I might as well add to that jinx, stats poached from Reusch via Boone:

"Ron Reusch notes: The Canadiens have registered eleven consecutive wins vs. Toronto including season sweeps the last two seasons. The last time Toronto defeated the Canadiens was Jan. 18, 2014 at the Air Canada Centre. The last time the Canadiens lost to Toronto at the Bell Centre was the 2013-14 season opener. Since then the Canadiens have won seven in a row outscored the Leafs 25-11."

Pateryn's confidence must be pretty low, he looked pretty bad last game with couple very soft lazy turnovers. Oh well, hope Hanley does well, he seems to be a very good skater and quicker than Pateryn for sure.

:gohabsgo:

Guest Stogey24
12 minutes ago, DON said:

Hudon-Plekanec-Gallagher

DD-Max-Shaw

together in pre game

Carr may be the one out if Radulov is in.

Hudon-Max Gallagher. Is one I wouldn't mind seeing