Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Bruins | 10/05/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

The Score is reporting Sundin is out till atleast January, maybe even the year with an eye injury. Yikes! That team is in even more trouble.

Nothing personal but this doesn't seem to be on thescore.ca I think its a rumor started by trolls on the Leaf's HFboard? Anyway a heads up we should provide links if we want to report that something is on a certain site, and not just repeat what another poster said he saw there.

:)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- The Score is reporting Sundin is out till atleast January, maybe even the year with an eye injury. Yikes! That team is in even more trouble.

I just heard Quinn on TSN say that the puck missed Sundin's eye and the injury is not serious. He says Sundin will only have to wait for swelling to go down so that he can see normally.

WOW 36th page??? HAHAHA

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy i left my class then went to the *salon* section coz students organised a hockey night there for the habs and i was walking down the stairs then i heard them screaaaam and i immediatly know that we scored a goal haha~ so i rushed over there and saw ryder's goal haha~ SOOO GOOOOD~

i luv this pix from rds.ca hahaha

189324.jpg

I just heard Quinn on TSN say that the puck missed Sundin's eye and the injury is not serious. He says Sundin will only have to wait for swelling to go down so that he can see normally.

Quinn a bafon though so I'll wait for offical word from the team.

[Edited on 2005/10/6 by Leafs Suck]

Actually Jean-Luc it said it on the channel on the ticker at the bottom.

maybe they picked it up off the HFBoard as well

:lol:

Man the information superhighway has some serious roadblocks and detours, remember last week it took hours to know who won in Moncton!

If Sundin is out for the season that is the end for the Leafs, he was meant to be the one tough guy on their roster!

But we'll have to wait for official word I guess.

hard to type these next words, feeling very conflicted, but

well,

I h...o..p...e h.....e... i..s... .............o...k............

whew

lmfao, a HW record, 36 pages and counting.

and what a way to begin the season.

We could never close before. I mean, sure, we give up more pucks to our netminder than a collective Panthers/Blue Jackets lovechild, but hey, it shows that Jose's back in form too.

Kinda like a "WAKE UP!" alarm clock, but it hurts a lot more.

Gotta say with the rest of you, and with no conflicts at all, that I hope that Sundin's ok and can come back soon... not for the leafs's sake as such but for his own.

on the whole, he's a class act hockey player. he's a hard worker, talented and not a showboater at all... quietly and humbly doing the things big time. what an error it was for québec to trade him away for wendel clarke for toronto.

speaking of wendel clarke, i was watching global last night (six o'clock news) and he was named the all-time greatest leafs player in a fan poll taken some time recently. hardly a generational biased choice. doesn't even take into account players like sittler, bower, keon, broda, conacher, etc... lots of greats over the years. fine history on that team.

Just read through all the posts while listening to an archived broadcast from NHL.com.

Excellent, I want to thank all of you guys for helping make the game so enjoyable. :/)I cant wait for the next game although our depth is going to get tested even sooner than i had hoped.

Hope Hossa doesnt score tomorrow:nono:

Originally posted by Guy!

Check out A Concerned Fan's newest:

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=889

Thanks for the link Guy.

It was a very good article and had to agree with 95% of it from what I saw last night. For fun I watched it on NHL centre ice and the Boston Announcers were great. Of course biased but extremely fair and fun to listen to.

Komisarek was not the same guy I saw in preseason. He played very well and impressed me the most on the blue line. Bouillon is a real strong guy and played great as well.

I watched the game at a friends (Bruin Fan but very good friend) and he was ribbing me how the Bruins were going to rub out Montreal. All I have to say to that comment is HAHAHAHAHAHA, never going to happen. The number of posts here is amazing and habs Fever is BACK! :hockey:

What a night! I can hardly talk today from yelling so much last night. My ass is absolutely on fire from the 3lbs of suicide wings I ate.

Habs won.....leafs lost

SWEET

I love our "energy line" they are exciting to watch. Can't wait for tonights game and it's on TSN so I can understand WTF they are talking about!

:ghg: