Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Well thats a general statement.

Yes, Star Wars is better then Batman And Robin, Fantastic Four, Superman 3, Spiderman 3, The Hulk.

Ok, put it this way: I'd take all 6 Star Wars movies over Batman Begin, Spiderman 1 and 2, and the three X-Men movies. :D

But the problem is that out of a two hour movie, only about 30 minutes of it is watchable. That's not good enough for me.

Dude, the last hour of the movie is the kickass arena fight, massive Jedi battle, and lightsabre duel. The first half hour is good setup, awesome chase scene, and mystery on Kamino. That's 3/4 of the movie right there.

As for Star Wars books, I've read almost all of them.

I'm on my way, just got into them a couple years back. I've read:

Outbound Flight

Shadows of the Empire

Tales of the Bounty Hunters

The Bounty Hunter Trilogy

The Thrawn Trilogy

The Jedi Academy Trilogy

Children of the Jedi (Disliked Hambly's writing so much I didn't bother with Twilight Planet)

Darksaber

The Black Fleet Crisis Trilogy

The Hand of Thrawn Duology

Survivor's Quest

The first 8 in the New Jedi Order Series

Question : who's NYI farm team ???

Bridgeport Sound Tigers...or the Elmira Faeries. :king:

Dude, the last hour of the movie is the kickass arena fight, massive Jedi battle, and lightsabre duel. The first half hour is good setup, awesome chase scene, and mystery on Kamino. That's 3/4 of the movie right there.

I'm on my way, just got into them a couple years back. I've read:

Outbound Flight

Shadows of the Empire

Tales of the Bounty Hunters

The Bounty Hunter Trilogy

The Thrawn Trilogy

The Jedi Academy Trilogy

Children of the Jedi (Disliked Hambly's writing so much I didn't bother with Twilight Planet)

Darksaber

The Black Fleet Crisis Trilogy

The Hand of Thrawn Duology

Survivor's Quest

The first 8 in the New Jedi Order Series

Ehh, maybe I'll have to tie myself down and watch the prequels all in one go.

As for books, I've read:

Cloak of Deception

Shadow Hunter

The Phantom Menace

Rogue Planet

The Approaching Storm

Attack of the Clones

A New Hope

Splinter of a Mind's Eye

The Empire Strikes Back

Shadows of the Empire

Return of the Jedi

The Bounty Hunter Wars #1-3

The Truce at Bakura

The Courtship of Princess Leia

The Thrawn Trilogy #1-3

The Jedi Academy Trilogy #1-3

I, Jedi

Children of the Jedi

Darksaber

Planet of Twilight

The Crystal Star

The New Rebellion

The Corellian Trilogy #1-3

The Hand of Thrawn #1-2

Junior Jedi Knights #1-6

Young Jedi Knights #1-14

The New Jedi Order #1-12

I hate popcorn.

Actually, I do like popcorn, but only when there is tons of ketchup powder all over it :D

I'm with you, man. just to smell popcorn coming out of the microwave... :puke: it puts me in a shitty mood.

I'm with you, man. just to smell popcorn coming out of the microwave... :puke: it puts me in a shitty mood.

Ew, microwave popcorn is nasty. The best is the kind you make yourself in a popper. Theatre popcorn isn't bad either, but it's usually way overpriced.

If you'd been following the conversation and actually reading our posts, you would know that they are lists of Star Wars novels that Fanpuck and myself have read.

or he could have just read the titles and seen words like "Jedi" and the titles of all the Star Wars movies.

by the way, Fanny, your statement is a little bold. I'd take the original three movies over any superhero movie ever but the new three don't match up with the best superheroes. I'd say Revenge of the Sith is about equal to those movies you mentioned - and that TPM & AotC aren't even ballpark.

Ketchup powder on Popcorn?

Damn, i never heared of that, sounds horrible.

Ah just gimme sault popcorn...that will do it

try mayonnaise :lol:

it's disgusting !!!

*Looks around to see if jetsniper is still breathing* :lol:

by the way, Fanny, your statement is a little bold. I'd take the original three movies over any superhero movie ever but the new three don't match up with the best superheroes. I'd say Revenge of the Sith is about equal to those movies you mentioned - and that TPM & AotC aren't even ballpark.

The other four make up for it. :D Plus, I was being generous by subbing Batman Begins for Spiderman 3, that at least made it a close battle. :P

Junior Jedi Knights #1-6

Young Jedi Knights #1-14

Hmm, were those kids books? I think I might have read at least some of those back in the day.

I'd have to say my favorites are the Bounty Hunter Trilogy and any of the books by Zahn. Worst was by far Planet of Twilight, I didn't think Hambly had a very good grasp of the main characters' personalities. As I mentioned, it was so bad I didn't even read the third book of that unofficial trilogy. The Black Fleet Crisis wasn't that great either. The jury is still out on the New Jedi Order. Some are pretty good, some aren't so great. I'm kinda sick of the Yuuzhan Vong and I'm only about halfway done with the series.