GAME# 74 Habs vs CBJ 7pm April 13 2022

DON

2 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I didn't mention Ducharme, but Hugh-Gort... just double checked.

in honor of the troll status you confer on me, I'll wear this avatar for the rest of the season :)

I preferred the KK avatar.

1 hour ago, huzer said:

I'm not annoyed. You were disingenuous in saying you did not mention the coach, when you very tongue-in-check DID mention the coach. Ducharme was not fired due to Montembault. 

I did bar/strikeout the comment to show that I was thinking it but that I know I should not share that.

If Marty continues playing Montembeault, he will be burned like his predecessor was. Multiple coaches have said that there are no systems or positive-attitude or coaching against bad goaltending

6 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I don’t know ... I’ll let you know later this summer :)

Sorry if im a little cranky.  I have had symptoms for a couple days and my test came back positive for covid this morning.  Still feeling pretty crappy.

11 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Sorry if im a little cranky.  I have had symptoms for a couple days and my test came back positive for covid this morning.  Still feeling pretty crappy.

I'm just coming out the other side of it ... plenty of rest and water/juice/etc.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Maybe a Coyote win tonight will brighten your spirits. That's a lot to ask though. It seems like everyone is getting it now. Hang in there. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

don't worry Commandant, get better soon.

3 hours ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

I didn't. Please don't give him ideas. 

I'll coach the hell out of you! and You! and you too!

• Like 1