Top Posters In This Topic

expect a great 3rd period

i think...but the habs are getting the momentum back slowly but they are

May the habs show us the light

YES 4-3

god i never ask you anything... héhé!

Edited by fHABulous

9 unanswered goal on the Canes.

I understand the kids tought they would run over Carolina. The veterans should know better and lead by example.

I hope the Canadiens can manage the lead into the intermission and then regroup and win this game like a team should after a 3-0 lead.

Go Habs Go!

Edited by ch_nl

that was not an intentional hook at all, guy wrapped his arm around it.

oh shit.. the guys are blowing this

i can't believe this .. they just have to play smarter then this.. they have let the canes right back in and gave away all the momemtum... very dumb....

f***... we gotta regroup... this is horrible

Gainey had better talk some sense into them, or this is a repeat of that NJ game...

GO HABS GO!!!

man i hope the habs are going to regroupe...maybe see some more action by koivu...but that last penalty by boullion...c'mon its the freacking playoffs...well the habs will have a good challenge to start th 3rd

Shut up with the JINX's already. LoL

Although.. no one should expect anything! Just watch the game instead...no conclusions.

The habs got very unlucky this period :blink:

It's not that they played it bad.. some bad penalties, some not.

All I can say is..

GO HABS GO :hlogo:

i hope gaineys got a good joke to tell the boys when they get into the room because they are gettin tight, we need to get back to our posession and speed game and get one past ward because if we dont score on him and carolina wins this game, huge momentum shift to say the least........someone will redeem themselves though for a stupid or questionable penalty and do this or else.....

Problem is we came out FLAT, and it cost us.............too much running around, watching the player with the puck and then the STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID/LAAAAAZY penalties! :puke:

Forget the 2nd period, and COME OUT LIKE YOU DID IN THE 1ST! :hlogo:

Ill never understand why a player is penalized for accidentally shooting the puck over the glass ON THE PK. I'm ok with calling it while 5 on 5, but while on the PK a player is allowed to ice the puck without a problem, so why should they be penalized when they shoot it over the glass?