Why The Habsworld Id That You Use?

shortcat1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12-Nov-1910 Club de Hockey Canadien is sold to George Kennedy and renamed Club Athletique Canadien. The sweater is now (AT THAT TIME) red with a green Maple Leaf in the center bearing a gothic "C" in its center.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Meh. I've grown bigger than Zednik (bigger ego anyway)... ;) There's just too much history in the KoZed name. Its like having my own brand.

MacDonald's, Microsoft, Sony, KoZed... :lol:

Lol...a little Entourage reference there...

What about the infamous KoZus?

And my screen name? Just a play on my last name is all. What I was usually called when I played hockey (when I wasn't being referred to as a jackass.)

Edited by huzer

Oh so thats where you got you're name AC. I thought and assumed it was because you were a french canadian living in Halifax who liked to play sports.

I wish I was a French Canadian who liked to play sports. :P

I wanted to change it some time ago but only to lower case. But, nevermind.

ill throw myself into the ring....

obviously, my name is Jeffrey, but Ive always preferred Jeff... for as long as I can remember, Ive been called Jeffy, as a way to toement me even though I was trying to just be Jeff... eventually, I just gave up, and accepted Jeffy, but that was around the time that "SMARTASS!" started... ;)

Well there's the old timer I was refering to!

Dude, you still in Melbourne? I'm signed up on an arts site and I'm chatting up a perfect 10 who lives there. Told her if she ever saw a beach bum walking around in Melbourn with a Habs jersey on, it was you and say Hi!

If I remember correctly, o great revered KoZus/KoZed, you are older than I am.

And what are you doing on an arts site, apart from trying to score?

And yes, I do still live in Melbourne. I don't see daylight - too busy working to sustain an exorbitant lifestyle.

I got my name from a Swedish music group. They play the most excellent music one can possibly imagine. The music is pretty cheesy, they use a lot of keyboards and drum machines and "artificial" instruments, if you know what I mean, but the lyrics are what makes the band. I've seen them live once, and it was probably the greatest live performance I've ever seen, and I've seen a bunch of really great one. Two of the guys in the band played at the record store my dad used to be part owner of. B)

ADD: This is their official website: http://www.doktorkosmos.nu/ I don't think it's available in French or English though, so it probably won't be of any help to you guys.

This ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doktor_Kosmos ) isn't much help either, but it might be something.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

Habsfan88 - not the most original of names in "Habsfan"...and that is self explanatory...

There is no story behind my name, not even the "88" in it. No, I don't like Eric Lindros, but I do like his number, so that 88 is not an indicator that I like him, or it's for him...purely the number

Hehe.

There was a band from Vancouver named Zumpano at one time. They put out this T-shirt that had a toy fire truck on the front and "Makin' girls cry since '92" on the back. I took the slogan to heart.

21? Well. It's Carbo's number.

If I remember correctly, o great revered KoZus/KoZed, you are older than I am.

And what are you doing on an arts site, apart from trying to score?

And yes, I do still live in Melbourne. I don't see daylight - too busy working to sustain an exorbitant lifestyle.

Naaah, I can't be older than you! I'm 29! Arent you like, 60-something? Or maybe I'm confusing you with JLP (jooooke).

Art site beside trying to score? What, you mean there's other reasons for being artsy? ;)

Oooh, dont see daylight? Brings back memories of, oooh, my past 4 years. What are you doing? (hurrah for thread hijack!)

Last name is Miller. My friend Joe called me "Busta Mils" and thus I shortened it to Mils. Also a nickname by a few people from college. Also, it's "Slim" backwards (NOT and Eminem reference), which is one of the various nicknames my mom had for me when I was a little kid.

Mils only barely edged out "The high life," but I thought that had sort of a stuffy ring to it.

ch_nl

It started when I signed up for the Hotmail service in 1995. They didn't allow "." back then and I initialy wanted my name with a period.

christoffer.enell@hotmail.com

So I had to swith the "." into a underscore so it would look like christoffer_enell@hotmail.com

But that was too many letters so i tightened it down to ch_enell@hotmail.com

I didin't liked the look of it so I made my last name to "nl" and if you read the letters one by one you get my last name.

N=[en] L=[ell].

Now I use it everywhere and it's not like anyone else have it even if there's a 14 years old girl in Holland that goes by the name "Chanell" and have misspelled her email on a Kids community so I get a lot of 15 years old boys asking for dates.