Glenn Healey

The-Habby2919

Tonight on OTR Glenn Healey made the prediction that game 82 for the Habs Vs Leafs will determine who makes the playoffs between the two. As usual he aslo bashed the Habs and praised the leafs and Raycroft citing that the Bruins didnt give him enough time last year. Hes also positive that a linemate is coming for Sundin via trade before the season starts.

:hlogo:

Tonight on OTR Glenn Healey made the prediction that game 82 for the Habs Vs Leafs will determine who makes the playoffs between the two.

Just remember what happpened in the pivotal final two games between them last year.

Today is my first official day of not watching or reading TSN anything ever again. Dumi was the last straw and redlight healey is just a jerk. So, I cannot comment on The Stupid Network.

Leafs are going to be out of it before the all star break when they find out there is nobody scoring. All you have to do is get under Sundins skin and game over. Habs beat Raycroft when he was good so no problem.

Leafs will miss the playoffs and have another crappy draft position as they make a year end run when it is already too late.

Dumb biased anaylsts.

As a habs fan, i'm perhaps biased in my own assessments, but i'm not COMPLETELY 100% dilluded as this dummy is.

Give me a break.. game 82 to decide 8th place?

Toronto would certainly wish for such an optimistic outcome after 82 games.

Looking strictly at the changes to both the habs and the leafs since last season, it's illogical to assume habs and leafs will be tied.

Nono.. you guys have it all wrong... Healy is right... The Habs' playoff fate will be decided in game 82...

Just so I'm clear... we are currently residing in Bizarroworld, right? :D

This Darren Dregger character is just as bad...he'd done like 6 segments for them already, 5 of them about the leafs...pathetic... he seems to think that they can trade either Aubin or Tellqvist for a top line winger... idiots...

The Leafs aren't making the playoffs this year....not with Atlanta having reliable goaltending this year, Florida improving their firepower, and Boston being much better. I predict they'll be realistically done with at least 3 or 4 weeks remaining in the season.

Healey's an idiot, don't know how he still has a job. Among his former predictions..."the union will never agree to a salary cap"...and last year.."The Canadiens never make the playoffs..playing the Maple Leafs is their playoffs"..he is constantly praising the leafs, and making excuses for them when they lose..I usually just change the channel when he's on now. And, with the hiring of Tie Dummy, TSN is now officially (as if there was ever any doubt), The leafs Stupid Sports Network (TSSN?).

Healey's an idiot, don't know how he still has a job. Among his former predictions..."the union will never agree to a salary cap"...and last year.."The Canadiens never make the playoffs..playing the Maple Leafs is their playoffs"..he is constantly praising the leafs, and making excuses for them when they lose..I usually just change the channel when he's on now. And, with the hiring of Tie Dummy, TSN is now officially (as if there was ever any doubt), The leafs Stupid Sports Network (TSSN?).

right he said Atlanta was the surprise and would beat the Habs from a spot!.... mind you it was getting close!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

1/ it is a Toronto based audience that makes up a large portion of their veiwers... they are just catering to the

largest portion of their audience = like it or not, it's smart business

2/ why is everyone who disagrees with someone's opinion, or favours another team over yours an idiot?

Unfortunately they just disagree with your specific vision of things

3/ RDS seems to pander to a Francophone audience and you hear little complaint over that factor in the rest of

the nation.... Are they automatically idiots because they favourthe habs's over some other team?

4/ people need to get over it - since when did everyone else always agree on something?

5/ these panels are designed to have differing opinions - be pretty boring if they all got on there and all picked

the same as each other, wouldn't it?

6/ fans have a totally different perspective than the media and especially from team management

What's the big deal if Healy picks something we don't like or agree with.....

Edited by beliveau1

I'd like to smack da face of glen healey and greg millen... pompous turds!! those guys dont shut up praising the leafs and talking about the players they spoke to b4 the game... you wouldn't know if the players were running to have a pre-game chat with those knobs haaaahaaaa