Ryder-Koivu-Higgins

Samsonov-Ribeiro-Kovalev

Latendresse-Plekanec-Johnson

Begin-Bonk-Murray

Markov-Rivet

Komisarek-Souray

Dandenault-Streit

Huet/Aebischer

Perezhogin, Downey, Traverse in the pressbox.

Id also like to say that Im impressed with Murray and how he took it to one of the Sens last night. Hes like a fighter with some decent skills.

:hlogo:

Ok heres mine.

Ryder-Koivu-Higgins

Samsonov-Ribeiro-Kovalev

Begin-Bonk-Murray

Markov-Rivet

Komisarek-Souray

Dandenault-Streit

Huet/Aebischer

Id also like to say that Im impressed with Murray and how he took it to one of the Sens last night. Hes like a fighter with some decent skills.

:hlogo:

Looks good to me but I'd like to switch Perez for Murray.

No sense having a guy that is still trying to develop sitting in the box for a grinder.

I agree on that line up Habbie. However, i am hoping Carbo goes back to Komi and Markov. Rivet and Markov have never been a good pair for whatever reason. As they have been broken up numerous times. I would also put Dandy with Souray, he is really slow. Steit and Rivet. This gives them a D who has a little speed in each pair.

P.S. Why is Traverse #7. That's just ridiculous.

Looks good to me but I'd like to switch Perez for Murray.

No sense having a guy that is still trying to develop sitting in the box for a grinder.

Pareillement !

Zhogin on the fourth will keep our team's skills level as hight as the actual roster

allows us to withought tossing away from the line-up the key PK elements present

on our depth lines, ( Begin, Bonk, Plekanec, Johnson ).

Pareillement !

Zhogin on the fourth will keep our team's skills level as hight as the actual roster

allows us to withought tossing away from the line-up the key PK elements present

on our depth lines, ( Begin, Bonk, Plekanec, Johnson ).

yes but Murray brings a very good physical element to the game ... I dunno if you want to lose that.

lol, or working at the local grocery store as a clerk.

paper or plastic ? :lol:

Oh dear, let the mud slinging begin but I suspect Perezhogin will be the odd player out via trade plus pick(s) etc.

I have to agree with you... which sucks, because I really like Zhogs... And I think we'll rue the day we trade him...

yes but Murray brings a very good physical element to the game ... I dunno if you want to lose that.

paper or plastic ? :lol:

He certainly do and will also drop the gloves as easily as tree's drop their leaves in late fall.......and might

even look as good as they do in the process.

He's also a fairly quick skater and will do well with the puck pursuit up-tempo type of game that Carbo

want's his team to be playing.

Still, because our physical team balance has improved with the addition of Latendresse and because

leaving Perezhogin in the press box seems innapropriate I could see the Russian being favored over Murray

for the time being.

Murray is definetly a CH and he is one of the rare restricted players that has signed a two year contract,...he is a very good element to have......but part of his role with the CH might require him sitting the press box on

occasion, which, with Zhog around might be one of them.

I know I would prefer the feeling of having additionnal skills in the team with Zhogin in,... then the feeling of having the additionnal grit that Murray provide.....as a start anyhow.

Not sure if this'll be opening night or not, but this is my guess for the majority of the season barring any trades, injuries and/or other player movement:

Samsonov-Koivu-Ryder

Higgins-Ribeiro-Kovalev

Perezhogin/Latendresse-Plekanec-Johnson

Begin-Bonk-Murray/Perezhogin/Latendresse

Markov-Komisarek

Souray-Dandenault

Bouillon/Streit-Rivet

I have to agree with you... which sucks, because I really like Zhogs... And I think we'll rue the day we trade him...

I think you are correct except that Montreal should be able to get some kind of asset that will fit into long range plans. Zhog has vast potential and teams that are challenged by not having his abilities will be interested.

Samsonov - Ribeiro - Kovalev

Higgins - Koivu - Ryder

Johnson - Plekanec - Latendresse

Begin - Bonk - Open

Murray, Downey and Perezhogin depending on the other team.

Counter-goon: Downey

Physical defensive: Murray

Offensive: Perezhogin

Markov - Rivet (Better fit with first line)

Komisarek - Souray

Dandenault - Streit

Ok heres mine.

Ryder-Koivu-Higgins

Samsonov-Ribeiro-Kovalev

Begin-Bonk-Murray

Markov-Rivet

Komisarek-Souray

Dandenault-Streit

Huet/Aebischer

Forwards lines look set. (they were expected to be like that since Habs golf tournament this summer hehe)

Although, you have the dman on the wrong side.. Here's the depth chart to help remember which side they play: http://www.habsworld.net/DepthChart.php

Markov Rivet

Souray Dandenault

Bouillon/Streit Komisarek

Higgins Koivu Ryder

Latendresse Ribeiro Kovalev

Samsinoc Plekanec Johnson

Murray/Perezhogin Bonk Begin

Markov Komisarek

Sourray Dandenault(Untill bouillon gets back)

Streit Rivet

Huet

Abeischer

Extras: Downey, Traverse

My thinking is that they won't put Smasonov on the line with Kovalev and ribs cause neither of those guys shoot enough. Also, Lats adds some size to that line.

I think we'll play like Buffalo did last year. Roll the first three lines and play the one who's hotter the most on any given night

Everyone has Latendresse playing on the left. Isn't he a RW? If he plays LW too, then I agree with the original post. Perezhogin is on his way out.

Higgins Koivu Ryder

Samsonov Plekanec Johnson

Markov Komisarek

Souray Rivet

Streit (until the Cube returns) Dandenault

Huet

Abeischer

I'd move Zhogs and Lats around during the game, depending on the situation and the team they're against...

Press Box: Murray/Perezhogin and Traverse (Until the Cube returns)

I think we'll see Downey in HAM if he clears waivers

Edited by lazy26

For what its worth... now with the addition of Lats and Traverse the average height and weight of the 24 habs roster is the following

Height: 1.84 m. or 6 feet and 1/2 inch

weight: 91.42 kg. or 201.37 pounds

not too tall not too short but HEAVY!!!!

Edited by CoRvInA

For what its worth... now with the addition of Lats and Traverse the average height and weight of the 24 habs roster is the following

Height: 1.84 m. or 6 feet and 1/2 inch

weight: 91.42 kg. or 201.37 pounds

not too tall not too short but HEAVY!!!!

It helps to have a 241 lbs Komisarek on the team :king:

hehehe

Back to the lines according to RDS Carbo has said the same line up that will play on Sat will play against Buffalo

uy Carbonneau va envoyer dans la mêlée, samedi, les éléments qui vont être dans la formation du Canadien à l'ouverture de la saison, le 6 octobre,

à Buffalo. Ainsi, les attaquants Garth Murray et Aaron Downey vont être laissés de côté. Cristobal Huet va être devant le filet. Le défenseur Patrick Traverse, obtenu par le biais du ballottage jeudi, va être en uniforme.

THis means all the offensive power will be laid down on Sat

the article says that LAt will play with Bonk and Begin

So I imagine the line of Koivu of the past and the new Russian portuguese line and that would leave Plek with Johnson and Perez

Higgins Koivu Ryder

Samsinoc Plekanec Johnson

Markov Komisarek

Sourray Dandenault(Untill bouillon gets back)

Streit Rivet

Huet

Abeischer

Extras: Downey, Traverse

My thinking is that they won't put Smasonov on the line with Kovalev and ribs cause neither of those guys shoot enough. Also, Lats adds some size to that line.

I think we'll play like Buffalo did last year. Roll the first three lines and play the one who's hotter the most on any given night

100 % agree with you Mr.Mark