Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Buffalo | 10/06/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been waiting on this moment ever since rivet put his stick in front of ( was it williams) stick...ever since that faithfull night....now its all back and time to shut the experts up and prove the habs are going to be a top team!

i've been waiting on this moment ever since rivet put his stick in front of ( was it williams) stick...ever since that faithfull night....now its all back and time to shut the experts up and prove the habs are going to be a top team!

It was Stillman!

6-3 win for the pea soups 2night :D hehe

I just saw "The Rocket"...kick ass movie that got me soooooo pumped for this season

Buffalo Goals: Briere, Vanek, Campbell

Montreal Goals: Koivu (2), Perezhogin, Ninnimaa, Plekanec, BIG BRO

I think like every year..we all have a "feeling" this is that habs year to win it all...as do i this year.

The only difference is they have the peices of the puzzle, as well as awesome reserve peices. to GET ER DONE!!!!!!!

GO FLYING PEAS GO!!!

Don't get me wrong because I'm always hoping for 1.0 but we need to get these guys tonight. I don't want to come home .25 of .0

Get them now and bring on T.O.

I'll take .5 on this trip. PLEASE DO BETTER!

GO HABS GO

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

GO HABS GO!!!!!

Im so excited that I cant type with the keyboard on my lap anymore!! JK. But I am super pumped for this game!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hlogo:

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!

im going to blow my load when the puck drops! WOOOO!!!

Ok didn't need that visual :huh: but understand the enthusiasm --

Go

Habs

Go

! :hlogo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice to see some other people are going the game, where are you guys sitting? Im up in the upper deck, in the end where the Habs shoot twice, cant remember the section right now.

Should be a ton of Habs fans there, there usually is...

:ghg:

nice to see some other people are going the game, where are you guys sitting? Im up in the upper deck, in the end where the Habs shoot twice, cant remember the section right now.

Should be a ton of Habs fans there, there usually is...

:ghg:

Be loud, support the squad and make us proud.

My sister offered to take me and the idiot that I am I didn't want to do all the travelling again.

I hope all the fans represent and make it feel like a home game for Les Habitants.

I'm so pumped about this game.......GO HABS GO

WOOOOOOOOO

I cannot contain my excitement.

Go Habs go!

"The one thing both of our goaltenders have is a coolness. They don't let things bother them. In this game you're going to give a bad goal, you're going to have a bad game, but these guys don't let it bother them."

-Roland Melanson

Bonne chance Cristo!

http://www.loreille.com/special3.html

:hlogo: icon12.gif :hlogo:

Man I'm so pumped for this one!! The pre-season was fun, but now this is the real deal baby!! Time to show the league that we're for real this year, and it starts tonight!!

YEAH BABY!!!!

:ghg: :hlogo: