Habs are two players away from the Stanley Cup

PurpleHills

I think most people agree with me that we need one Center to play with Kovalev and we need one do it all type defenceman to be one of the elite teams in the NHL. If you can have any center and any defenceman who would they be?

My center would be Vincent Lecavalier

My defenceman would be Chris Pronger

I think most people agree with me that we need one Center to play with Kovalev and we need one do it all type defenceman to be one of the elite teams in the NHL. If you can have any center and any defenceman who would they be?

My center would be Vincent Lecavalier

My defenceman would be Chris Pronger

Long Term I would take Patrick Marleau as my centre and Dion Phaneuf as my defensman.

IN the short term...I'd take Matts Sundin to play with Kovalev and Samsonov and I'd take Lidstrom as my defenseman

i was thinking Briere too. A Quebec guy who's a who has a lot of heart. He's fast and smart, and would always be ready for the break-out pass form Kovalev

How about Plekanec and Bouillon? :clap:

Players who arent already on montreal, notice he said two players away, we already have those two players :rolleyes:

Wow...

Samsonov - Malkin - Kovalev

Niedermayer - Rivet

Markov - Komisarek

Bouillon - Dandenault

I agree but Malkin, out of anyone you would pick Malkin...................... :unsure: , Any Center

Wasn't that the guy who got in trouble for allegedly slurring several people last year?

There was no evidence at all that he ever said anything remotely racist. One of the guys on 110% said that they knew for a fact that he did slur the ref. What does that tell you?

There was no evidence at all that he ever said anything remotely racist. One of the guys on 110% said that they knew for a fact that he did slur the ref. What does that tell you?

I never said he did, which is why I used "allegedly." But it was Doan, was it not?

In a dream world were these guys are rent-a-player situation contract wise, I'd love to see Sakic between Samsonov and Kovalev (hes a center that is a shooter first and a playmaker second...what that line needs). On defense, I'd like to see Pronger only because he shuts things down a little better in his own end than Niedermayer...but that's a really tough call between those two.