Which name on the Jersey

bar

So...it's a real slow day at work, so I came up with a idea for a thread: "What name would you get on your habs Jersey".

So I'm really stuck between two people.

- Koivu, because he shows heart, talent, total team player. This is kind of a stretch but he reminds me of Thoerin Fleury (despite all his antics he was a favourite of mine)

- The other jersey would be Souray...his shot is amazing, and I love that he's not afraid to mix it up and lay the bigcheck. I know he gets lampooned a lot for his defensive lapses, buts that ok...maybe we should make him a winger :P

always been a fan of komisarek. so I would got for him

If I ever get a vintage jerzey, it'll say Richard or béliveau.

No idea what 40 is for?

But I own a few habs jerseys, the last three I purchased or were purchased for me all have #11 and Koivu on the back, the one before that also had #11 with Muller on the back.

Higgins Komisarek are good new picks and can't go wrong with any of the number and names in the rafters.

at the risk of sounding stupid and uninformed, which prospect is 40 for?

Maxim Lapierre I can not believe I did not remember that right away.

So...it's a real slow day at work, so I came up with a idea for a thread: "What name would you get on your habs Jersey".

So I'm really stuck between two people.

- Koivu, because he shows heart, talent, total team player. This is kind of a stretch but he reminds me of Thoerin Fleury (despite all his antics he was a favourite of mine)

- The other jersey would be Souray...his shot is amazing, and I love that he's not afraid to mix it up and lay the bigcheck. I know he gets lampooned a lot for his defensive lapses, buts that ok...maybe we should make him a winger :P

higgins for sure. no doubt.

No idea what 40 is for?

But I own a few habs jerseys, the last three I purchased or were purchased for me all have #11 and Koivu on the back, the one before that also had #11 with Muller on the back.

Higgins Komisarek are good new picks and can't go wrong with any of the number and names in the rafters.

Maxim Lapierre I can not believe I did not remember that right away.

Yup... 40 is Lapierre... I dont know if he'll have that number when he becomes a regular, but I'm pretty sure from the way he's developing that he'll be a fan favorite, a Begin-like player who'll have size as a bonus. I can't remember the last time we've had a gritty pest with good size. Probably goes back to the days of Mike McPhee and Brian Skrudland.

46 might become popular too. Kosty's got the creativity Montreal fans traditionnaly loved.

28 for Chipchura's another one that could quickly become a favorite. 28 is an old-style number (all the kids now are #40 and up it seems) and Chipper is an old-school player.

And one that might become a fan favorite too: 74... if Emelin is as gritty and hard-hitting in the NHL as he is now, he'll earn respect and a following quickly.

I would love to have one of these:

Mats Naslund

Howie Morenz

Jean Beliveau

Chris Nilan

Chris Higgins

Naslund's 26 was one of the most popular when I was growing up. Him and Roy 33 were tops.

Wow... Here are my picks:

52 Rivet (Don't see a lot of these... he's my fav Habs player though)

22 Begin (Can't get enough of his play)

8 Komisarek

21 Higgins

3 O'Byrne (He wears #2 with the Bulldogs, but that's retired. My guess is he'd keep the #3 he wore in camp)

I wouldn't want a Koivu/Kovy/Huet one because everyone's got those ones going right now.

Own a Koivu Jersey and I wear it with pride...My next pick would probably be Higgs tho. Eventually AK46...I love this guy!

Edited by cfposi

I know it's not a jersey but my son bought me a T-shirt with Higgins's name & number... 21.

GO :hlogo: GO!

In my life I have owned a

10 - Lafleur

22 - Shutt

1 - Wamsley

44 - Richer

33 - Roy

27 - Corson

My next purchase would either be

21 - Higgins

84 - Latendresse

79 - Markov