Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Hurricanes de la Caroline | 10/26/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He might not see the end of this one....

So close to the end of the period, it's unusual to see the coach change goalies on the ice, especially if it's not really on the goalie. The guys in front of him haven't done much at all.

So close to the end of the period, it's unusual to see the coach change goalies on the ice, especially if it's not really on the goalie. The guys in front of him haven't done much at all.

Come on... Commodore is playing a great game. ^_^

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke:

I got trapped outside and missed the first period only to find out it was our best period of the season when I turned on the TV!!!

Whatever, it should be a fun end of the game, I'm excited to see who the point-getters are. :clap:

IN carolina??

THAT WAS THE BES PERIOD IN WELL

A LONG ######ING TIME

Yeah in Carolina.

I have to go to Ottawa for 3 days on Sunday so I wanted the time to get ready for that.

Oh well, saves me getting jumped after the game for gloating :)

WOOOOT! The Habs are blowing the canes out to bits, who's the backup for the canes again?

John Graham, not exactly the greatest goalie on Earth. he was supposed to be playin tomorrow vs the Isles according to the RDS dudes.

Anyway this game is great guys. Our attack is on fire and so is Kovalev. Who needs a Souray? Edmonton can keep him! :lol: