GDT: Capitals vs Canadiens, Mar. 26

dlbalr

they already said that is the most protected part on the body and Subban was faking and being disrespectful.

Subban deserved it for his "vicious hits on Lecavalier, who should be shown more respect..

I am not kidding.

He doesn't even try to be consistent.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the worst hockey I can ever remember watching

I thought we had already seen that against Buffalo and Boston - guess I was wrong :angry:

THere is the insurance goal :angry:

Well, that should about wrap it up.

I was worried about this looking at the schedule. I figured the would lose all three games that matter this week, but I didn't expect them to be shutout every game.

Back to Pleks on the point.. give Subban 15 seconds at the end of the PP...

wow.. pulling the goalie for team that gave up a goal with a 5-3 advantage..

If you are going to pull out all the stops, it should be pleks on the half boards, wis and PK on the points...

I wouldnt blame price for ripping his team.

I don'T think he will. Carey has matured alot over the past 12-18 months. He might think it, but he won't say a word!

What's ven more pathetic is that Washington played last night, and they travelled during the night!

I figured they played so poorly in Buffalo because they were already thinking about Boston.. then I figured they blew it in boston because they were nervous. I fail to find an excuse after that smack down in Beantown for coming out this flat and brutal the next game.

Time to put the habs jersey away for a few weeks. Too embarrassing to wear lately.

Back to Pleks on the point.. give Subban 15 seconds at the end of the PP...

I think the reason for Plekanec being on the top unit and Subban the 2nd is to try and curtail P.K.'s ice time a little bit. At some point though, they need to realize the experiment isn't working.

And once again, the Habs will test my creativity in terms of trying to pluck positives out of this one (aside from Price of course).

A sad display.

Blame, blame, blame. Look, your best players have to perform. Cammy is MIA and has been for too long. Gomez is a marginal NHLer at this stage (and I fully agree that if we cannot move him over the summer, we should just acquire a decent #2 C and send his ass down to Hamilton). Pleks looks like he's not fully healed. Gio is hustling but ineffective. Kosty is playing well. That's about it. There's absolutely no push from the blueline, partly because Hamrlik looks like he's about to drop dead from exhaustion (why do you think all those passes are going astray?). With Patches out, the kiddie corps suddenly looks a lot thinner -Desharnais and Pouliot in particular aren't stepping up - although Eller at least played with some verve tonight.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, spells slump.

Remember the old adage about not being as bad you look when you're losing. They'll come out of it. I'd expect another few bad games, though, before the ship starts to right itself.

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

I think the reason for Plekanec being on the top unit and Subban the 2nd is to try and curtail P.K.'s ice time a little bit. At some point though, they need to realize the experiment isn't working.

And once again, the Habs will test my creativity in terms of trying to pluck positives out of this one (aside from Price of course).

problem with JM is he has a game plan going in and then is lost when you have to make adjustments. The PP has sucked the last three games. Pleks on the point is clearly NOT working, yet JM keeps rolling the dice like a drunken gambler thinking the dice are going to roll his way. There is NO other coach i the league that wouldn't have Subban on the first PP unit. It's a no brainer he is not only the most offensively gifted DMan on the team, he is also one of the offensively gifted players on the team.

Other teams coaches call timeouts or make adjustments when things aren't working in order to change momentum. JM just stands there like an idiot and looks lost on the bench.

If you want to have Gomez or Desharnais on the PP, put them on the 2nd line. IF it wasn't bad enough leaving Subban off the PP, its even worse seeing Darche, Halpern or Moen on the PP.

JM has taken an almost gauranteed 6th place finish and now have put the habs in a position where the playoffs are at risk.

JM inability to make adjustments on the fly (and I'm not going to include his lame, ill thought line combos as good adjustments), is nothing new, this has been an issue since his days with the Senators.

Oh and of course Cherry is saying his usual "I told you so" about bad karma coming the habs way for scoring 8 goals against Minny :wacko: He sure always seems to have a big smile everytime the habs lose - friggin drag queen! :angry: