Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dlbalr

March 30, Habs vs Jets, 7 PM

Recommended Posts

Need a perfect 8 minutes here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Need a perfect 8 minutes here. 

No penalties!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to hang on here...Preds totally shitting the bed tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's 2 points.  5 more to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even elite players can cough up the puck. Thanks for that one, Mr Byfuglien.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Have to hang on here...Preds totally shitting the bed tonight.

Leafs didn’t show up against Ottawa, either. We’ll see whether they are still coasting a week from now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice win. Absolutely incredible saves by Price toward the very end :halm:

 

Unfortunately we are getting boned by Nashville. DAMN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Leafs didn’t show up against Ottawa, either. We’ll see whether they are still coasting a week from now.

 

If they are in a position where they can't catch Boston, and can't be caught from behind by any teams, I expect they will be resting key players.  So I will be (and this feels SO wrong) pulling for the Leafs to beat the Islanders in their next game (and of course against Carolina the game after that).  I hope all of the remaining teams we play are in a position where they sit their best players because they consider the game against us to be meaningless.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Unfortunately we are getting boned by Nashville. DAMN.

 

 

Juuse Saros has allowed two or fewer goals in four of his last six starts.  The two he allowed more?  Carolina and Columbus.  What does he have against the Habs?

 

10 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

If they are in a position where they can't catch Boston, and can't be caught from behind by any teams, I expect they will be resting key players.  So I will be (and this feels SO wrong) pulling for the Leafs to beat the Islanders in their next game (and of course against Carolina the game after that).  I hope all of the remaining teams we play are in a position where they sit their best players because they consider the game against us to be meaningless.

 

 

The Leafs haven't clinched yet (technically, Montreal can still catch them if the Habs win out and the Leafs lose every game in regulation) so if they lose another game or two, they may have to abandon their plan of resting their guys down the stretch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

 

Juuse Saros has allowed two or fewer goals in four of his last six starts.  The two he allowed more?  Carolina and Columbus.  What does he have against the Habs?

 

It could be something similar to what Boston had against us when they went undefeated in regulation for 19 games prior to losing to Columbus and Pittsburgh in back to back games immediately after the streak while both teams were grinding it out for a playoff spot with the Habs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can anyone not love ol' Bob Cole when he's coming out with things like "Jordan Weal SEALS THE DEAL". The man was and is a gem... fumbling a few names be damned. If you want perfect grammar and semantics and proper enunciation and pronunciation and whatever, go read Shakespeare.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice win!

Just 3 more!

 

Hope Sabres can beat CBJ tomorrow.:pray:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge win last night. Too bad Nashville couldn't help us out! Let's hope for losses by Columbus and Carolina tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...