Welcome To The New Habsworld Forums!

Welcome to the new HabsWorld Forums! We hope it'll be a more enjoyable experience for everyone! Take the time to check around the new features and to update your Personal Profile (My Controls). Some members will have to edit their signature, as some of them are now not showing properly. Also, all avatars were reset. The new dimension is 150X200 pixels maximum. If you have any question, post them on this thread.

If you have any problems logging in or using the new forums, reply in this thread or send me an email : m.gauthier@habsworld.net

Edited by sakiqc

Slick! Pretty modern looking, a true upgrade! Looking forward to getting used to these ones, hehe. :blush:

Thanks for all the hard work I'm sure you guys put in to get these ones up and working so quickly :D.

Slick! Pretty modern looking, a true upgrade! Looking forward to getting used to these ones, hehe. :blush:

Thanks for all the hard work I'm sure you guys put in to get these ones up and working so quickly :D.

Thanks!

There are so many features with this board. We are trying to set it up the best way now. Thanks Trizzak for all the questions lol. Quick Reply will appear soon. As long as other features. We'll explain more what are the new features soon. Also the new user ranks (I changed them, and I'll need someone to help me complete them.. someone can email me for that). I'm working now on small important bugs (some members can't log yet). As soon as we are setted up, I'll explain more in details what happened/ is happening. The new board was put asap, didn't want to let HW Forum down too often (I know a lot of people are addicted of coming here ;) )

Yeah, and we'll announce officially the hiring of 2 new moderators. One is already in action, and it's Simonus. We'll introduce you the Forum staff later this day or after Christmas.

I take this time to wish everyone a good time in this Holidays season. May it be a good time to be thankful to God and to others.

absolutely great work, Matt!

BTW - Niko Kapanen is available for Coburn if you like!

Great work guys. Yes I was feeling a bit lost even for the short time that you were down. :huh:

What would I ddo without HW?

But... nhl to Chl rookie?? the rookie part hurts at my age :)

A new mod!

Let the speculating begin!

I'm gonna guess Colin. (Darkhorse possibility: Leafs Suck)

A new mod? Trizzak followed by Maca are my choices. Darkhorse: Beckham

The new mod has been named, it was JeanLucPilon.

Yeah, I just read the thread. I also saw simonus there. I don't remember him being a mod. I figured you had gone with 2 new ones.

Hey!!!

Whatever happened to the 'THUMBS UP' smilie :?- :?- ? it used to be something like :\) or :/) or something like that... :?-

I miss it... :puke: :puke:

How do you make a poll?

Welllllllllllll........ you take a lady from Warsaw.... and a man from Krakow (or somewhere like that) and.... uh............. you know..... :blush::blush::blush:

Edited by shortcat1

Welllllllllllll........ you take a lady from Warsaw.... and a man from Krakow (or somewhere like that) and.... uh............. you know..... :blush::blush::blush:

OMG, THAT is funny.

Pretty sure that if you look in some kind of dictionary, under funny, you'd find this one! :P

I notice that with the new system the first thread of a post is included at the top of each page of the thread. Is there a setting somewhere (in My Controls?) that controls this?

I find this irritating especially if the first post is long. For example, while I love Spiderman-NL's posts at the start of the game threads, they are very long and I would much prefer to not have to read them each time I page forwards or backwards.

Failing a setting to get rid of this, I would propose people make their first post a short one when they create a new thread.

• dlbalr unpinned this topic