Montreal Canadiens vs. Pittsburgh Penguins | November 11th, 2015 | 7:30 EST

Habsfan84

Pacioretty has been absolutely terrible. Turn the puck over everytime he tries to make a pass

He's looked bad for a good 6 games now. Luckily, others are picking up his considerable slack until he can play himself out of it.

Pacioretty has been absolutely terrible. Turn the puck over everytime he tries to make a pass

Ya just hasn't been on his game as of late. Really needs to get going.

WEISE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news

I think the boys are going to have to turn it up a notch if we are going to win this. Pits looked awfully good in the first. Condom keeping us in it at this point. He had no chance either goal, I don't think Price would have stopped either one.

So far, so good. Great period by the Habs.

Weiss didn't look full strength to me on the one shift after he came back.

That's not a big surprise but it's good that he got one in before the end of the period. Now he has the break to see if the pain gets better/worse after taking that shift.

You have to think Pittsburgh will come out much better in the 3rd if they really did end with 1 shot. The good thing for us is that we're usually solid in the 3rd as well.

Pittsburgh was showing a lot of frustration so if we get the first goal, it's done.