Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

Renaud Lavoie's last two tweets

#canadiens Marc Bergevin confirmed to #tvasports that he received no offer so far for PK Subban.

#canadiens Marc Bergevin is confident he'll be able to make a trade tonight. #tvasports

Here comes Cammalleri!! :rofl:

(No, it's not Subban, per another tweet.)

Ray Shero and Marc Bergevin talking at the Devils table

— Mike Halford (@HalfordPHT)
24 June 2016

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SO if Subban isn't moved, we should be happy when he picks up another 3rd/4th liner, since at least he didn't trade Subban.

#canadiens Marc Bergevin is confident he'll be able to make a trade tonight. #tvasports Renaud Lavoie (@renlavoietva) 24 June 2016

Ray Shero and Marc Bergevin talking at the Devils table Mike Halford (@HalfordPHT) 24 June 2016

I miss Squid

Yep...the problem with the top-6 originates in our trading him, a legit top-6 FW, for The Human Turd (Bourque), who was not a legit top-6 FW. Then we let Gionta go, a reasonable move for sure, but we never really replaced him either. Hey presto, two vacancies in the top-6. Had we kept Cammy, we'd have had a guy who reliably scores at a 30-goal pace (although, admittedly, he's been injury-prone). When healthy, he would have really helped our lineup all these years.

#canadiens Marc Bergevin is confident he'll be able to make a trade tonight. #tvasports

— Renaud Lavoie (@renlavoietva) 24 June 2016

Ray Shero and Marc Bergevin talking at the Devils table

— Mike Halford (@HalfordPHT) 24 June 2016
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thank the great pumpkin, can all these stupid rumours go away now? About PK I mean bring the others on, like how we are going to get rid of Emelin.

Thank the great pumpkin, can all these stupid rumours go away now? About PK I mean bring the others on, like how we are going to get rid of Emelin.

I won't be comfortable until July 1.

I thought he just signed a two year deal

As i said when it was reported... the guy reporting it was untrustworthy and no one was confirming his reports (just repeating them).

Until we hear otherwise from a better source than Aivis, assume he's in play.

As i said when it was reported... the guy reporting it was untrustworthy and no one was confirming his reports (just repeating them).

Until we hear otherwise from a better source than Aivis, assume he's in play.

Aivis has changed his tune:

I have confirmed that Shipachov won't need to buy-out or terminate his contract in #KHL to leave for #NHL if that happens after June 30th

Again, the guy was fired from LWOS cause we found out he was making up shit in his articles. Full on making it up.

I don't know why he's suddenly become a source of rumors.

Rumours make clicks, that buzz website is the king of not just rumours, but any rumour they can think of. Sad and not worth reading, just like this guy Aivis...

From LeBrun:

The Montreal Canadiens have been in contact with Dale Weise's camp. There's interest to perhaps bring him back -- the Canadiens traded him to the Chicago Blackhawks before the deadline -- but it would have to be at the right price. Other teams have also called. Weise is a useful bottom-six guy and was popular in Montreal. But, again, I don't think GM Marc Bergevin goes that route unless the price is right.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/42832/rumblings-lucic-demers-being-wooed-by-oilers

Where the heck does he fit anymore?

There could be a 3rd line RW vacancy if they have Shaw slotted for the 2nd. Andrighetto's a RW but is a left hand shot and has played that side before. Andrighetto-Desharnais-Weise as a 3rd line? Boy, I hope this doesn't happen...

• Upvote 1

There could be a 3rd line RW vacancy if they have Shaw slotted for the 2nd. Andrighetto's a RW but is a left hand shot and has played that side before. Andrighetto-Desharnais-Weise as a 3rd line? Boy, I hope this doesn't happen...

Yea, I figured after the Shaw signing they would look for another 3rd line RW they view can slot up if needed. In their eyes Dale Weise fits that bill and I can see them employing that exact line you mention. To MB/MT Fleischmann-Desharnais-Weise worked as a 3rd line so why can't Andrighetto-Desharnais-Weise. It all comes down to money and Weise is probably trying to cash in.

The way Bergevin talked and with how much we know he values him, I think Danault is going to be our 3C at the start of the season no matter what.