Game Thread | Montreal vs. St.Louis | 03/10/07

Spider-Man NL

Are you shitting me with the lines, Per rds.ca

Latendresse Koivu Johnson

Higgins Plekanec Streit

Murray Bonk Ryder

Begin Lapierre Kovalev

I cannot believe this. Leaving Kostytsin, Perezhogin and Samsonov as scratches. you cannot be serious. Kosty has been great and Zhogs a scratch again.

Can someone tell me if he is injured or something, because i can't understand by Perezhogin never plays.

Those lines look horrid. As far as Perezhogin, I thought he had a concussion after taking a puck to the head in practice. As fas as Kostitsyn being scratched....um, what?? I thought he's played well. Habs need the offensive talent in the lineup.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yah the lines are absolutely terrible.

Scratches kostytsin and Perezhogin??? wtf is Carbo thinking. We have to develop our talent and Zhogs is one of our better defesive forwards and Kosty is our future at forward, ridiculous.

What has Lats done to deserve a 1st line spot? and Johnson and Koivu have no chemistry, it didn't work last time he tried it either

Streit as a 2nd line forward? holy crap!

Can someone explain to me why Kovalev is on the 4th line and not in the box? Better to scratch Kovalev move Streit back to defence dress Kosty and Zhogs and then scratch Dandy or Bouillion.

I'm pissed off that Kostitsyn is scratched and Murray takes his place Garth Murray won't be re-signed this summer (I hope). Why scratch Kostitsyn? He hasn't produced points in the last two games, but he's not the only one. Kovalev on the fourth and Samsonov, Kostitsyn and Perez (injuried) out of the line-up. Nothing to alleviate the charges Kovalev (supposedly) putted against Carbo concerning his *love* for the russians.

I hope Carbonneau is not another of those stupid persons who prefer talentless gritty player like Murray to highly talented guys like Kostitsyn.

I hope we lose 4-0, with 2 goals due to errors by Murray

Edited by Punkned

Carbonneau is a moron...I'm 100% convinced.

Higgins Plekanec Streit

Murray Bonk Ryder

Begin Lapierre Kovalev

I cannot believe this. Leaving Kostytsin, Perezhogin and Samsonov as scratches. you cannot be serious. Kosty has been great and Zhogs a scratch again.

Can someone tell me if he is injured or something, because i can't understand by Perezhogin never plays.

I'm ready to buy into the notion that Carbonneau is anti-russian at this point.

We may not like the lines...but I am up for trying anything. Obviously Kosty and the other lines were not winning either; they have to try something. I hope the habs win so everyone complaining about the lines can eat crow. That being said...I have been waiting for the habs to win since x-mas so I doubt that will be happening.

Question: If you were the Blues shut down line...which line would you match up against?, LOL

We may not like the lines...but I am up for trying anything. Obviously Kosty and the other lines were not winning either; they have to try something. I hope the habs win so everyone complaining about the lines can eat crow. That being said...I have been waiting for the habs to win since x-mas so I doubt that will be happening.

Question: If you were the Blues shut down line...which line would you match up against?, LOL

Looking at the Habs lines, I think the blues shut down line can take the night off.

Put a pic up of Murray or Davidson since that's the only people I can name associated with the blues.

Now I don't want to see any threads tomorrow that say "murray should have been the Habs coach" tomorrow if the Blues win.

Well Murray should not have been the coach but Gainey should have offered double whatever the Blues offered him to stick around this year. Murray's scouting was very important for the Habs game plans against thier opponents at the beginning of the year.

Edited by JMMR

What else is Carbo going to do? Kouvu needs to be seperated from Ryder (only minus 40 together). This team is tougher which isn't saying anything, since on most nights they fight out of a wet paper bag.

I would have put either Kosty or Perez in Streit's spot.

Carbo has no choice, half of you complain when he changes the lines, the other half of you complain when he doesn't.

If the players gave a crap and played for more then 10 minutes a game Carbo's decisions would be so tough.

Although Kovalev deserves abenching for another couple weeks.

I actually couldn't think of anyone but Lapierre who doesn't deserve a benching.

Requisite "Go Habs Go!"

*sigh*

I actually couldn't think of anyone but Lapierre who doesn't deserve a benching.

IMO, Streit, Pleks, Johnson & Begin don't deserve to ride the pine.

Higgins Plekanec Streit

Murray Bonk Ryder

Begin Lapierre Kovalev

Carbo has tried this before and it did not work.

I still don't see why he has tried everything except changing his own system.

....heres hoping we dont get embarrassed.

They got embarrassed in Atlanta. They should have their fill. (I am delusionally still on the playoff drive :blink: ) So now after being pummeled they can get angry for a change.

Thanks as always Spider-Man NL. Your Atanta game thread was cool too. Too bad the team didn't appreciate it like we do. :?-

PS. My faith lasts as long as the magic number remains at 4 losses. If we drop to 3 tonight that will truly be it. Because if we can win tonight we might have a chance. Then if the Habs can go on three 3-1 runs to close we MIGHT make it in(.75). Going by this math we at least need a 4 game winning streak to start tonight.

Where are your guts Habs? Where?

Go Habs Go :hlogo:

:D

100 dollar seats and the ticket guy at Scottrade gave me 42 a piece for them. SWEET!!!

That is one of the perks of being "Pierre the Great", I guess. :)

Myabe no one wanted to sit behind Carbo and the Canadiens player bench for fear of being hit by flying objects..... :unsure:

Hey, What about Boston? They lost a "can't lose" game againts the worst team in the NHL this afternoon.

We have still 13 games to play, and we are only 3 pts behind. The Habs are a streaky team. It's time for a winning streak that will continue till the Cup!

Hey, What about Boston? They lost a "can't lose" game againts the worst team in the NHL this afternoon.

We have still 13 games to play, and we are only 3 pts behind. The Habs are a streaky team. It's time for a winning streak that will continue till the Cup!

Unfortunately this streaky team has resulted in losing streaks.

Carbonneau is a moron...I'm 100% convinced.

I'm ready to buy into the notion that Carbonneau is anti-russian at this point.

He's starting to make a good case against himself. 3 Russians in the pressbox, another on the 4th line.

We've got to come out ready to play,

the Blues (Brewer, Cajanek and Brad Boyes) have scored on their first shot of the game in each of the past three games.

The last time we played the Blues on home ice (2001-02) we lost 3-0.

Don't just play!

Go :hlogo: go!

I'd love a seat RIGHT behind the Habs bench...as in row 1. I'd be sure to fashion a FIRE GUY sign and plaster it up against the glass right behind his head during the first period.

He's starting to make a good case against himself. 3 Russians in the pressbox, another on the 4th line.

Hmm...maybe something 'unfortunate' will happen to Guy if Vladimir Putin gets word of this situation.