leafs are out too !

rafikz

I am so glad it ended that way. I visualize all of the slimy Leaf fans having there hearts torn out after they felt so good about yesterday, and it makes me very happy to think about their pain. Plus we get a better draft pick.

I guess Bettman gets his way....I don't know if I'll follow anything now. Boston, Montreal, and Toronto out?

What a bummer ....mostly our Habs. Geez........ sell-outs all year long for years and this is what we get for our hard earned cash and passion for our team. NO PLAY-OFFS, a bunch of ungreatfull players and a bunch more that don't even want to come and play in montreal.

NICE!!!!

Well at least I won't be wasting anymore time watching and thinking about games for the next few months.

See you September everyone .........

Habs and Leafs both on the golf course....I feel so much better now! If the Habs had to be out, so did the Leafs. I guess I'll root for Ottawa now, or any Canadian team for that matter. If Toronto was the only Canadian team left in the playoffs, I still wouldn't root for them. Go cry in your towels, Leaf Fans! Last night's victory is bitter tasting now, isn't it?

HAHA

Nick Kyprios (Sportsnet) super bitter !!!!!! " IF BRODEUR WAS IN THE NET TODAY, LEAFS WOULD BE IN" :D

Why would Lou put Brodeur in a meaningless game ?? :blink: Supid Nick

Edited by rafikz

HAHA

Nick Kyprios (Sportsnet) super bitter !!!!!! " IF BRODEUR WAS IN THE NET TODAY, LEAFS WOULD BE IN" :D

Why would Lou put Brodeur in a meaningless game ?? :blink: Supid Nick

Exactly. The 'Nucks rested Luongo too. And why shouldn't they?

I'm thinking about getting THIS tattooed on my big white butt. Whaddaya think? ;)

...at least the game was decided by the players and the rules today (not useless refs)... not Kyle whinewood...oops.. Wellwood lying on the ice as though his face had been ripped off in the second intermission... oh, I'm sorry, was this supposed to go in the anti-leafs thread...

...I love great hockey...

...maybe we should have an anti-bad-blind-in-one-eye-bought-out-turn-the-other-way ref thread...

...and... the game today was also decided by goalies... ...two pretty green goalies who made it pretty entertaining...

...good thing the leafs are out :P , I don't have to listen to comments about the ice not being scraped properly for shoot-outs, or how Mats is almost Darryl Sittler, how Wellwood has all the tools to be a huge goal scorer, and how Darcy Tucker is a complete player... or how the leafs would have been in weeks ago if it wasn't for the Kaberle hit... TSN will take about 8 and a half seconds to head to basketball and baseball. Heck, with the Leafs coming so close, they (TML) may as well sign John Ferguson Jr. for another round. The media in TO just wrecks the game. :puke:

...if you listened to the play-by-play today, they called it biased for sure, but they never made any player sound like he was the saviour to the cup...

cheers, watch the playoffs, we will learn where we were not ready... but we will be!

GO :hlogo: GO!

J

Oh, and the most bizarre thing for a Leafs fan : the Toronto Raptors (NBA) have clinched a division title this season ; now, the ACC is gonna host only NBA games and other events for the rest of the season ; no hockey :D

and if my Aunt had testicles she'd be my Uncle

:o Hey that's a copy right protected signature...... :D :contract:

At least tomorrow will be bearable when I go back to work here in the heartland of Leaf Nation :clap::P:P:P

Edited by beliveau1

Hey that's a copy right protected signature...... :D

At least tomorrow will be bearable when I go back to work here in the heartland of Leaf Nation :clap::P:P:P

I knew he stole it from someone, but couldn't put my finger on whom.

Didn't he steal that from someone else's sig?

:rolleyes:

yep - have to get my lawyer on that ASAP..... :lol:

(heard my dad say that countless times while I was growing up.....)

Edited by beliveau1

I didn't "steal" it.

It was an "unknowing homage" to it. :)

well... I'll take that into due consideration when I see my lawyer about this 'homage' :D B)

Edited by beliveau1

He didn't steal it, he sampled it, like the rappers do with all there music. That's how they get around copy rights.

The Habs even pick ahead of the Leafs, so there is good news there.