Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Wings!

It would take a lot out of those cocky Flamers.

You thought I'd forget to say Stars in SEVEN? :lol:

Total lack of class by the Flames. With the way most of the team was playing dirty the last 5 minutes, I almost wonder if McLennan was sent in to take a shot at someone and get the ejection so they wouldn't lose Kipper to suspension. I hope Detroit rolls over them next game.

Total lack of class by the Flames. With the way most of the team was playing dirty the last 5 minutes, I almost wonder if McLennan was sent in to take a shot at someone and get the ejection so they wouldn't lose Kipper to suspension. I hope Detroit rolls over them next game.

Yeah, losing respect for the Flames myself.

There's a difference between playing physical and play dirty.

Detroit is not a physical team, but they really step up this afternoon. Cleary was really impressive in the 2nd period. They also played really well vs Phaneuf who looked lost most of the game. He didn't recovered from Cleary's (it was him again I think) hit last game that lead to the big Red Wings goal.

Detroit is going to the next round

He didn't recovered from Cleary's (it was him again I think) hit last game that lead to the big Red Wings goal.

Ya the one that was clearly charging in an attempt to injure. Calgary is only trying to show Detroit that they wont go down easy and to expect a tough game 6. Some people are clearly scraping their arms being pushed off the bandwagon.

Third period coming up :)

I hope Dallas wins. Sorry Nucks fans but to me, that'll lead to 1 more game and I love hockey. :hockey:

When the first round dies there's less to talk about. Less to critique.

I hope Van wins the series though. These are good games :hockey:

Nopers. :P

Did anyone else see Ribs' open-ice hit?! :blink:

Yep, I saw it. Who did he get again? Was it Bieksa? Whoever it was they should remember; don't admire your pass. That was dumb. Dirty of Ribs? Yes it is but still don't admire the pass.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Yep, I saw it. Who did he get again? Was it Bieksa? Whoever it was they should remember; don't admire your pass. That was dumb. Dirty of Ribs? Yes it is but still don't admire the pass.

Krajicek.

Anyways, this is Canuck Luck. You're all going to learn the luck of the Nucks and it's absolutely terrible.

Stars in Seven. :puke:

ugh stop it CS!!!

This was a rebuilding year but the way this team has played, they can go deep. They've shown they can play with the best. However this game I watched tonight. THAT was by FAR the worst game I've seen this team play all year. Absolutely disgusting. Sure having Cookie and Kes out doesn't help but arghhhhhhh. They looked pathetic tonight. I'm with Vigneault. He was choked and it looked like he was going to cry. I'm glad he called them all out.

Game 7 is a statement game. They're at home. Stanley Cup playoff lives are at stake. An entire city behind them cheering them on. If you're not motivated, then screw the leadership of the old core. Naslund and especially Morrison need to step it up even more. Morrison and Cooke have had great chemistry and Mo has always been clutch. He thrives at this time of year but he's been invisible. I seriously didn't think Cookie meant that much to Mo. If we bow out Monday, I can pretty much guarentee a major roster change is made over the offseason.

This series, I've been happy with Luongo, Linden, Hansen and to a certain extent Bulis as well. The rest really need to take it up a notch or two. Just sickening.

In my 9 seasons of following the Canucks, I've only witnessed one series win and that was against a crippled Blues team which had the flu. This is just so painful.

:clap:

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be rooting for the Detroit Red Wings over the Calgary Flames, but after that ridiculous display....that's where I'm at. I hope Detroit blows them out in Game 6.

Turco has 3 wins, all 3 of them shutouts. Not bad for notorious choker. Those 3 wins came 2-0, 1-0 in OT and 2-0. Shows how awful Dallas' scoring has been.

Turco has 3 wins, all 3 of them shutouts. Not bad for notorious choker. Those 3 wins came 2-0, 1-0 in OT and 2-0. Shows how awful Dallas' scoring has been.

Not taking anything away from Turco, but I seriously question the offense challenging him. In those games, Vancouver has been pushed aside and not allowed into the middle. I'm starting to wonder how the Turco fairs against a team like the Sharks.