Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ducks in 6!

Though, I'll probably be asleep before this one ends, here's hoping the Ducks can close it out.

and I'll be at work :wall:

Now I really want the Sens to win. No way a team from a city with no exterior ice since the last ice-age should win the Stanley Cup. No way!

Plus, I don't like the team. The whole D is a bunch of thugs.

Now I really want the Sens to win. No way a team from a city with no exterior ice since the last ice-age should win the Stanley Cup. No way!

Plus, I don't like the team. The whole D is a bunch of thugs.

Yeah like Tampa or Carolina.

ah money? no thanks.

Ok well how about if you win I have to have a pro sens avatar of your choosing and should I win same for you (ducks) for a full month (winner picks the month)

Edited by JMMR

Man does Getzlaf is an impressive player! Hands, coordination, hockey sense, skating, size... he has it all.

Another player who amazes me is Spezza. They are both amazing. Canada's future is bright!

Oh, and SENS in 6 !!

Tough call on who will win but the Sens have not dealt with this level of enemy defence. Emery hasn't been truly tested yet. He will now!!!! The layoff could prove deadly. On the other hand the Ducks might be tired. We'll all find out soon.

:popcorn:

Tough call on who will win but the Sens have not dealt with this level of enemy defence. Emery hasn't been truly tested yet. He will now!!!! The layoff could prove deadly. On the other hand the Ducks might be tired. We'll all find out soon.

Ducks are getting 4 days off I doubt they will be that tired. I wish the series started Saturday even if it went to seven so be it.

i've been saying this on October 5th : Stanley Cup to the Ducks !!!! Too much leadership, 2 good goalers and severals good youngers, the best combination.

Series doesn't start for another 6 days. Anaheim doesn't have to fly. So I don't buy this Sens will be rusty. Chances are both will.