Best Uniforms in the NHL (Ranked)

les_glorieux

EAST

1. Montreal Canadiens

higgins_chris_preview_canadiens_250x400.

2. Toronto Maple Leafs

nhlpreview-sundin.jpg

3. Ottawa Senators

ho_AAHX039_8x10.jpg

4. Pittsburgh Penguins

Crosby-Hits-L-I-on-Way-to-Big-Apple-AP-1

5. Buffalo Sabres

2dde2fe9-0872-49a3-9669-0d2aefad1909.jpg

6. New York Rangers

p1_jagr.jpg

7. New York Islanders

2006-11-22-yashin.jpg

8. Boston Bruins

ho_AAHM143_16x20~Zdeno-Chara-Posters.jpg

9. New Jersey Devils

brodeur_m040125.jpg

10. Philadelphia Flyers

AAGU109-05-06AwayAction~Peter-Forsberg-P

11. Carolina Hurricanes

Eric_Staal_Carolina.jpg

12. Atlanta Thrashers

p1_kovalchuk.jpg

13. Florida Panthers

tx.jokinen.jpg

14. Washington Capitals

060922_ovechkin_vmed7p.widec.jpg

15. Tampa Bay Lighting

Vincent-Lecavalier---Action-Photofile-Ph

WEST

1. Chicago Blackhawks

5786AAD95AEA4D00851D9A8EF994308B.jpg

2. Detroit Red Wings

s030-zetterberg-0605y_06-30-2005_A970NCB

3. St. Louis Blues

I-030118News319226-1.jpg

4. Edmonton Oilers

ho_AAHV234_8x10.jpg

5. Dallas Stars

Jokinen.jpg

6. Colorado Avalanche

p1_sakic.jpg

7. Minnesota Wild

ho_AAHN015_16x20~Marian-Gaborik-Posters.8.

8. Calgary Flames

ho_AAHL225_8x10~Jarome-Iginla-Posters.jp

9. Vancouver Canucks

05NaslundMarkus03.jpg

10. Columbus Blue Jackets

p1.nash.jpg

11. Anaheim Ducks

1853.f.jpg

12. Los Angeles Kings

Kopitar250.jpg

13. Phoenix Coyotes

phx_nyi_1005_3.jpg

14. San Jose Sharks

051202_sharks_thornton_hmed10p.hmedium.j

15. Nashville Predators

ho_AAHN078_8x10~Paul-Kariya-Posters.jpg

*Note: these rankings are based on what I perceive to be the nicest jersey the team has currently.*

Also based on uniforms you posted:

Worst in the East: Atlanta. What is that thing supposed to be?

Worst in the West: Minnesota. Just hideous. That's what happens when your team is an adjective and not a noun.

Low rankings I really disagree with: Tampa Bay, Nashville and San Jose. All have good logos with unique, but not ugly, color schemes.

You pick the Habs white jersey as their best? No way, dude. The red with the blue stripe is great.

I'd also have to say you should use this jersey for the Jackets, it's so much better than their regular ones:

pG01-2339820dt.jpg

Disagree on Boston : awefull ! Totally agree with East and West #1. but this ain't fair, you posted the 3rd Canuks jersey, if so, 3rd edmonton jersey come #1 on my list right upon habs one. oh and i prefer the red jersey for the Canadien.

if so, 3rd edmonton jersey come #1 on my list right upon habs one. oh and i prefer the red jersey for the Canadien.

Are you joking? That's one of the more hideous uniforms in the league. There's a reason people refer to it as the "flaming turd."

Also based on uniforms you posted:

Worst in the East: Atlanta. What is that thing supposed to be?

Worst in the West: Minnesota. Just hideous. That's what happens when your team is an adjective and not a noun.

Low rankings I really disagree with: Tampa Bay, Nashville and San Jose. All have good logos with unique, but not ugly, color schemes.

You pick the Habs white jersey as their best? No way, dude. The red with the blue stripe is great.

I'd also have to say you should use this jersey for the Jackets, it's so much better than their regular ones:

pG01-2339820dt.jpg

man i prefer 485875 times this one http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8726/pg011821907nmcg1.jpg

than the ugly blue jackets on your post :lol:

man i prefer 485875 times this one http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8726/pg011821907nmcg1.jpg

than the ugly blue jackets on your post :lol:

Man, that oilers one looks like an asteroid. I love the Jackets' one, it's so much better than their regular jersey. The logo is infinitely better, both than the regular Jackets' one and the flaming turd.

There must be something wrong with me.

I love the wild angry animals in Florida, Minnesota, Nashville.

Edmonton and Vancouver's darker jerseys (with the oil drop and stick) are awesome.

And Toronto's jersey really isn't that cool. Not because of the team, which I'll openly admit I despise, but it's just a simple maple leaf, so plain. An awesome colour combination like that could be so much better utilised.

Edited by TheAussiePosse

Hahaha. You call the Maple Leaf plain, but the Vancouver "stick" jersey isn't?

And what wild, angry animal for Minnesota? It's a forest with a sunset. And the color scheme is hideous. Dark green and maroon. It's like an evil Christmas.

I like Atlanta's jerseys! Usually I like the colourful ones. I liked Anaheim's old ones much more than these.

Hahaha. You call the Maple Leaf plain, but the Vancouver "stick" jersey isn't?

And what wild, angry animal for Minnesota? It's a forest with a sunset. And the color scheme is hideous. Dark green and maroon. It's like an evil Christmas.

I happen to like the Minny jerseys too. And the colour scheme is boss. ;)
I like Atlanta's jerseys! Usually I like the colourful ones. I liked Anaheim's old ones much more than these.
Yeah same here. I don't like all the boring two-toned jerseys.

I like the simpler ones like the habs or detroit jerseys.

while I tottaly despise their logo, I really like the Sabres uniform, with the little number in the front.

I think this years final series will be a battle of ugly uniforms

Top 3 for me are as follows...

1) HABS Vintage Jersey

2) HABS Home Jersey

3) HABS Away Jersey

Everyone one else needs to re-work the logo.. :)

Ok so maybe not everyone else..

I'm surprised how much the new buffalo slug jersey has caught on.. well only time will tell I guess if it will remain.

Edited by Chips

Yeah i go with BTH and the Faerie!! The dark ones are always best, and i like the Atlanta one (just nice colours),but i dont like that babyblue one (is that the 3rd jersey?)

I like the Kings and Bluejacket jerseys (like a lot dont, yeah i'm totally on my own for taste :D)

The worst is obvious Carolina, the most boring jersey ever!!

4) HABS Practice Jersey

I agree, the practice jersey will look even better in the new Practice rink! GO HABS GO!

IMO i like the new Ducks black one and Avalanche would be in my bottom 5 of the league with Boston, Sharks, Columbus and Phoenix.

Yeah i go with BTH and the Faerie!! The dark ones are always best, and i like the Atlanta one (just nice colours),but i dont like that babyblue one (is that the 3rd jersey?)

I like the Kings and Bluejacket jerseys (like a lot dont, yeah i'm totally on my own for taste :D)

The worst is obvious Carolina, the most boring jersey ever!!

Absolutely! Carolina has the worst jersey ever. Atlanta's logo needs work. What exactly is a thrasher anyway? A speed metal fan?

The Sharks logo is awesome. Colour doesnt bother me on a jersey except when the KIngs had those god-awful purple and yellow ones.

Edited by PMAC

IMO i like the new Ducks black one and Avalanche would be in my bottom 5 of the league with Boston, Sharks, Columbus and Phoenix.

Avalanche? I love their jerseys!