Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Maple Leafs de Toronto | 11/27/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice behind the net work by Lats.

I prefer some nice "in the net' work by lats... :)

I find he takes really poor percentage shots when a quick stick handle or pass would be a better option. He waits so long until he shoots there is zero angle....

He has to learn what Higgins, Pleks, Koivu, etc know... cut to the middle and shoot!!!!..

I prefer some nice "in the net' work by lats... :)

I find he takes really poor percentage shots when a quick stick handle or pass would be a better option. He waits so long until he shoots there is zero angle....

He has to learn what Higgins, Pleks, Koivu, etc know... cut to the middle and shoot!!!!..

lol true but its a start :)

Looks like Carbo has made another line change, Higgins with Smoke and Begin

I think that was just a shutdown line for the end of the period.

I'm liking Lats' play tonight... And obviously Price is on his game.

Well that was a shitty period... why is it that it seems the boys cant get up for a game like this. Playing the Leafs should be all the motivation this team needs, they should be coming out flying, especially after losing two straight to Buffalo.

Im starting to think that Lafleur's comment wasnt so far from the truth. I cant understand how we actually have managed to win if we play like this every game and they have played like this alot in the games ive seen this year.

I gotta say that i'm not impressed with the way our boys played in the first. We are playing against the worst defense in the league and all we can manage is 6 lousy shots...all the while giving up 16 shots?!?!?!

Something's not right.

I also like Latendresse on the first line. he did good in the first, and so did Price, but if this keeps up, the leafs are gonna score!

by the way, it has beeen 5 periods now since our boys last scored a goal!! Have our boys won a single face off in the first? It seems like the Leaves won them all!

Well that was a shitty period... why is it that it seems the boys cant get up for a game like this. Playing the Leafs should be all the motivation this team needs, they should be coming out flying, especially after losing two straight to Buffalo.

Like a boxer, I like to think they are letting them wear themselves out. I hope. Or maybe our 4 4th lines can't get any offense going.

Relying on the goaltender again...

Funny, Phoenix came out and dominated these losers....

Maybe that makes us losers too. I think this team needs to train quickpassing and smart defensive plays because their passing stinks and they just CANT get the puck out of their own zone unless its a pure clearing of the puck back to the other team.

Funny, Phoenix came out and dominated these losers....

No Shit! :rolleyes: :nono: :nono: :wall:

How in the world can a lousy team like the Coyotes beat up on the leaves, and we get dominated throughout an entire period? I just hope the boys will come out stronger in the second and make me regret my words!!

Edited by Habsfan

unless Ryder starts scoring or at least looking like he remembers that he once scored one it might be time for him to ride the bus with the Dogs. Lets call lapiere up or whoever is going good in the A just to give this team a shot in the arm. $ fourth lines eh? hmmmm?

I'm happy with the first believe it or not. True they were outshot but we had some good over their blueline attacks. T.O. can't keep giving us those all night long.

Having said I am happy, make no mistake, they have to turn it up a notch. To get to the 1st intermission with no score on the road is good enough for me. :)

KEEP GOING :hlogo:

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

You know, I really couldn't tell when our "number one" line was out there. It was all the same, regardless of our players.

There was never a point where I went.. here comes our big guys.. this should be good...

Lafleur was not far off the truth, at least lately.