Game Thread | Habs vs. Lightning | 27/12/07

Cataclaw

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best attacking I've seen from the Habs in awhile...let's hope they don't change a thing for the third period!!!

I swear, if they come out and sit back rather than attacking, I'm gonna slag Carbonneau like nobody has ever slagged him before on this board.

Be prepared to slag!

I sincerely hope he's not that stupid...how many times do you have to get burned before you learn a lesson? I'd think he'd have adequate proof by now that sitting back and trying to defend a lead doesn't work for this team. :angry:

Ryder puts it right in the middle of the goalie's chest....

...I don't think he's going to get 'it' back.

They're still attacking...I think Carbo may finally have learned from his mistakes.

Ryder puts it right in the middle of the goalie's chest....

...I don't think he's going to get 'it' back.

They're still attacking...I think Carbo may finally have learned from his mistakes.

yup. best way to play with a lead is to try to expand it

Nice win tonite, although hated the ending. Until late in the game, the Habs never let up. Too bad Ryder couldn't get one. Tough sledding for him. Great game by Kovalev tonite. Him and Pleks really have some chemistry going. Didn't see much of Koivu in the 3rd, maybe resting him for tomorrow nite. Another game where Bouillon and Gorges don't get scored on. Wow.

2-1-1 for the roadtrip. Hopefully keep it going.

The Habs win.

I still dont understand why Torterello yanked Holmqvist after three goals. He put Romo in and he got scored on twice. Then the Lightning scored and he replaced Romo with Holmqvist. That was really wierd to me especially after the lighting scored.