Game Thread | Habs vs. Panthers | 28/12/07

Cataclaw

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Habs Go!!!

hehehehe...I think this is my first time making the inaugural post on a game thread

I'm hoping they play this game exactly as they did the last game: on the attack for 60 full minutes. It will be tougher against the Panthers, since they are much better defensively, but it's still the soundest strategy. If we get guys going to the net with conviction like we did last game, we can crack Vokoun.

Edited by sbhatt

I have a feeling this might be a high-scoring game, with the end result looking somethinglike a 5-4 win for the Canadiens.

Both teams played last night, both teams must be a little tired, so there's a good chance both sides will be making defensive mistakes.

Just something to watch for tonight.

GO HABS GO!

Panthers are just 3 points behind us and they are out of playoffs as well. this is a 4 point game. A win and we are 5 points ahead and a loss and we are only 1 point ahead. Get that win boys and show them who's the best finnish captain in the NHL.

God I hate when the Habs play Florida. Has a lesser team ever given the habs more trouble than them?

that's how I feel about them too. It's always miserable, and boring to watch. I'm hoping cataclaw's right and it's not too tight defensively because they're a bit tired.

Great thread, Cat!

I think we'll be ready for the Panthers this time. I predict a strong start, and if we break Vokoun early then we stand a good chance of winning. But we gotta skate...

GO HABS GO!!!

gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em gotta beat em

Damn, was looking forward to another 2-point night from him, hoping to see more chemistry with Lats and Sergei.. oh well.

Get well Saku! :hlogo:

Yeah, get well Saku AND DON'T INFECT ANYONE.

I HATE the flu!!!!! Who's playing in his spot JMMR??

I HATE the flu!!!!! Who's playing in his spot JMMR??

chipchura could be a good fit...for a game !!

montreal will win tonigh I can feel it !!

Beautiful pass from Gorges.. and then Higgins... there was no way Ryder coulda hit the logo in that situation.

HIGGINS!

wow 13 seconds apart