Game Day Thread Canadiens @ Thrashers

JMMR

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All started with Koivu's inability to handle the damn puck...the turnover ended up in the back of our net ultimately.

Rofl. Catching much?

'cause you're fishing pretty hard.

Anyone here seen the show Man vs Wild on the discovery channel? The guys name is Bear Grylls...yes, Bear Grylls...and the guy is currently showing how to survive in the wild by eating everything from maggots to freshly lion-killed Zebra.

Anyways, this is on my tv instead of the Habs game. I really need RDS.

That Bear Grylls guy is a psychopath. Some of the things he ingests on his show are enough to make me dry heave.

Why do goalies who cannot play the puck think that it is a good idea to leave your net?

2 BRUTAL goals. This is not a call for a new goalie. Those are facts.

Anyone here seen the show Man vs Wild on the discovery channel? The guys name is Bear Grylls...yes, Bear Grylls...and the guy is currently showing how to survive in the wild by eating everything from maggots to freshly lion-killed Zebra.

Anyways, this is on my tv instead of the Habs game. I really need RDS.

I saw Les Stroud interviewed on CBC Now with George Strombalopolous. He said that Bear guy is BS. He stays in hotels and drinks his own Pee. Total phoney

I want to say that Huet was interfered with...but I still want to know what the hell he was doing with the puck.

Either way, if we lose, he lost us the game...but he wins us way more than he loses, so we just gotta take it and hopefully Huet bounces back.

I love how the guys on Sports South are making it seem like the goal was a great play on the part of the Thrasher forward. Like the guy had to work at all to get that goal?

Why do goalies who cannot play the puck think that it is a good idea to leave your net?

2 BRUTAL goals. This is not a call for a new goalie. Those are facts.

1 brutal goal... I think he was waiting for Hammer, probably too scared to shoot it behind his own net at this point... his butt hole seems to clench up as soon as he leaves the net...

That Bear Grylls guy is a psychopath. Some of the things he ingests on his show are enough to make me dry heave.

I've seen him eat a frog raw twice now. And the snakes...while they are still slithering... god.

I want to say that Huet was interfered with...but I still want to know what the hell he was doing with the puck.

Either way, if we lose, he lost us the game...but he wins us way more than he loses, so we just gotta take it and hopefully Huet bounces back.

that is a fairly standard move to go and stop it out there.. the problem came about because he thought Hammer was coming to get it and Hammer thought he was going to pass it....

Those boys need to communicate better...

I saw Les Stroud interviewed on CBC Now with George Strombalopolous. He said that Bear guy is BS. He stays in hotels and drinks his own Pee. Total phoney

How does one stay in a hotel in the middle of the desert?

1 brutal goal... I think he was waiting for Hammer, probably too scared to shoot it behind his own net at this point... his butt hole seems to clench up as soon as he leaves the net...

You think that the first goal was not brutal? Those are 2 goals that should never go in. GIFTS!

yikes.... :blink:

LOL :lol: I am not going to beat her ass. But any nagging will result in a fight...er uhh an argument I mean

Edited by Wamsley01